I'm TheShadyNerd! I'm an editor on this Wiki and both Spinpasta Wiki and Trollpasta Wiki. I like to read Creepypasta, and have ever since I read Squidward's Suicide. If you need repetitive tasks done for your pasta or simply need help with minor formatting, I'm here to help!
|Edits of TheShadyNerd on Creepypasta Wiki|
|User blog comment:||96|
Things to Note (Mainly to Myself)
These are the pastas that are currently labeled in certain categories. Work on these ones, Shady.
My Personal Favorite Pastas
- 1999 (One of the first things I read on the site)
- Cupcakes (Sadistic and just...wrong, in such a great way)
- Easter Egg - Snow on Mt. Silver (I am now terrified of playing Pokemon!)
- Happy Appy (Starts great, ends with a 'meh')
- Jeff the Killer (Halloween ideas, anyone? >:D)
- Psychosis (The best twist ending ever. M. Night Shyamalan can learn something here)
- Squidward's Suicide (O.O Nightmares were had...)
People Who Are Awesome (And short blurbs about them)
ClericofMadness - For making the site, of course!
Dronian - He's the guy that wrote Happy Appy, the pasta at the top there. He also founded the Trollpasta Wiki, where the terrible, terrible stories and other shenanigans go.
Furbearingbrick - She's pretty awesome, and doesn't take kindly to bullshit. Creator of the No More Spin-Offs rule. Easily the best person at handling butthurt people I've ever seen.
LOLSKELETONS - An eternal being who likes burning your house down. A fantastic editor and the creator of some template for the below images. Thanks, Skelly!
WhiteReaper - This guy founded the Spinpasta Wiki, a place for the stories not welcome here anymore (see Fur's blurb above). He created a wiki for your sins! He's Spin-Off Jesus, I guess.
TheShadyNerd - Because I'm a narcissist. :D
Pastas I've Submitted (Feel free to point out/fix errors) (In order of posting)
- Coradeen's Candelabra
- Sibling Rivalry
- A Reflection (not OC)
- Immortality: The Ingenious Experiment of Director 24-T
- He Who Sees Blindness
Other Stuff I've Written
- My Brother...- Story of how Herobrine came to be.