I'm a Wraith who loves horror media of all sorts. I've been around here for quite some time, and nowadays I spend the majority of it cleaning up the site and helping writers with their work. Ask me any questions you may have on my Talk Page! Note: I am NOT staff, I cannot help you if your page was deleted or you need something administrative done for you.
Most if not all of the images I upload are created by me or a transformative piece. Please ask if you would like to use them, or conversely, shoot me a message and commission me for a fresh piece! I do all sorts of digital and traditional work, from creatures to concept work.
Art Station portfolio!--> https://www.artstation.com/william_see
Work Email: email@example.com
- Gas Station Clerk - an unsettling encounter with a stranger.
- Anomalous Weather - Local58 meets 'Lovecraftian Sharknado'.
- Help, Police - a harrowing encounter with the long arm of the law.
- What You Eat - a darkly humorous retelling of a classic.
- The Big Jump - she won't let go.
- Culmination of My Notes - a survivor's guide to humanity's vestiges.
- Tonight, You - a tragic "love" story between man and the wild. (Mild NSFW warning)
- A Collection of Finger Bones - a small anthology of microhorror.
- Dissociation - the detachment of psychological and emotional processes following trauma or pain.
- Wormwood's Kin - a strange creature has made it's way to the mundane world.
- Singularity Under the Bed - a bedtime story for kids interested in paradoxes.
- I Am Nebulous - SIADs is a mysterious illness that is currently being researched.
- Cadaver, Carcass, Corpse - 'Song of my soul, my voice is dead, Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed...'
The Bureau of Redacted Media
The world’s most sensitive information has been censored by a nebulous organization.
- BRM File 93 - The Bureau archives an unknown creature somewhere in [REDACTED].
- BRM File 52 - some declassified documents with a dangerous secret.
Estate In the Abyss
A horror-comedy adventure starring yours truly, set within a shared universe and spanning fiction and reality alike.
- The Estate: A Prelude (Part 0) - There's a man in a book in a library in a mansion in a hole at the bottom of the sea.
- Fall of Clan Aniloss (Part 1) - Will recounts the tale of a lost aristocratic lineage.
- Red Chicago (Part 2) - Jake and William explore the calamitous events immediately preceding "Anomalous Weather".
- The Wight Hunt (Part 3) - Coming Soon
- Taxonomy of Avem Spiritus - the uncanny analysis of a lesser known creature.
- Anatomy of the Wraith - 'the muses are ghosts, and sometimes they come uninvited.'
- The Ecstasy of the Pen - a creator is pushed to the edge of arcane discovery.
• Bokor • The Blood Canvas • Dogscape • The Egg • Hell Has A Prison • The Dionaea House • Grandma Died • Alligator Girl on Channel ASK-Y • Anansi's Goatman Story • Hanging Man Hill • BEN Drowned • Smile Dog • The Memetic Symbol • Corpse, to the Power • The Yellow Wallpaper • My Dead Girlfriend Keeps Messaging Me on Facebook
Hall of SHAME
Writing Advice Blog
- This is a hub page for my other posts. For lazy people and/or people who visit this page 30 years after my death! Yaaaaay!
Get to know me!
Favorite Games (Top 5:) 1. Bloodborne 2. Fallout New Vegas 3. Darkest Dungeon 4. Dying Light 5. Binding of Isaac - I love most any genre of game cept maybe pure puzzles or overly cinematic games. Anything featuring character customization or chaotic/free gameplay is usually bound to be a favorite.
Favorite Music Genres: Metal (death, black, shoegaze, alternative, nü, etc); Alternative rock, experimental, Industrial/IDM/EDM, Ska
Favorite Books (Top 5:): House of Leaves, Martian Chronicles, American Supernatural Tales, Of Mice and Men, Siddhartha
Favorite Foods: Pastries - I'll admit it, I'm a straight sucker for soft sweets. Throw me some pie, and you're my best friend.
Favorite Movies (variety): LEGO Movie, Kung Pow: Enter the Fist, Speed Racer, Nightmare Before Christmas, Get Out
Best Achievement: not dying to a falling piano