Hi, welcome to Creepypasta Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Polaroid page.
Please be sure to check out all the Site Rules, as it is important to follow them. Failure to abide by them may result in your account being blocked.
Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything!
Your story has been deleted because it doesn't meet the wiki's quality standards. If you feel that it did meet the standards, please state your case on Deletion Appeal. Make sure you follow the instructions to the letter there, or your appeal will be automatically denied.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REUPLOAD YOUR PASTA. If you upload it again, you'll receive a 1-day ban from editing, as per the rules.
For additional help, submit your story to the Writer's Workshop for feedback.
Please don't re-upload your deleted story. It is against the rules. If you feel your story is well-written or meets the Quality Standards, make a case on deletion appeal or post it into our Writer's Workshop for comprehensive user review. If you re-upload a deleted pasta again, you will receive a 1-day suspension from editing.
- Your story wasn't up to quality standards. Next time please review your story before posting it.
- Punctuation errors: "“I have tests tomorrow.” “It’s a school night.”" (You do not need to separate dialogue with two sets of quotations when there is no intervening action and it is spoken by the same person. Words that directly impact each other should be hyphenated. "all nighter." Commas/colons missing where needed: "The note read(,) “Peed herself”", "The note read “Tried to run”.", " The note read “Stood frozen”.", etc.
- Punctuation errors cont.: "Not even a year ago(,) my house caught on fire.", "Who were those people? .I(extra period not necessary)", "I have no idea what time it is(,) but there’s no way I’m going to be able to go back to sleep."
- Spacing issues: Your story needs to be more broken up. The original had a large paragraph at the end that needed spacing and the latter was all one paragraph. "Dr.Pepper," Should be spaced as well as "maybe?I",
- Capitalization: Won’t turn on; My (my) fucking luck." Additionally that is a broken sentence. Wording errors: "When I get there I realize it’s (a) Polaroid picture".
- Story issues: The story would be a lot more effective if you built up the plight of the recipients of the Polaroid photo. Instead, it comes off as rushed. 'I found a bunch of Polaroids and then weird stuff happened.' "I normally do good in situations like these. Not even a year ago my house caught on fire. My parents were away, and I got my little sister out only because I stayed calm." Explain why the protagonist is unsettled by this, make the audience see why he feels danger because looking at photos with captions of "Peed herself" aren't very fear-inspiring so the scene comes off as out-of-place. There were other issues here, but that should be enough for now to showcase why your story wasn't up to QS. EmpyrealInvective (talk) 02:00, July 2, 2015 (UTC)