Hi, welcome to Creepypasta Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Ink page.
Please be sure to read all of the Site Rules, as it is important to follow them. Failure to abide by them may result in your account being blocked.
Read some new pastas by checking out the article index or browse by topic by checking out the Genre Listing. You can also read some of the best stories our wiki has to offer by checking out Suggested Reading. Finally, you can check out stories written by authors of the wiki in User Stories.
Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything!
Sure thing! Glad I could help.
On the contrary to other other's comment, I did enjoy the story. It was a nice descent into despair for the character. A gradual approach of things is something I favor a lot, so I applaud you for taking things slow, especially if this was your first story. Hope to see more from you in the future!
Draft for review14:46, August 23, 2018 (UTC)
Hello dear sir, I have made a draft for review, can you read it dear sir?
Hello dear sir, I need some feedback on my pasta draft.
Tell me how it is.
Is it ready for primetime, or is there still some stuff to work on?
Please tell me in the review, thank you.
Return the slab
Okay so since we're doing the shameless advertisment gig here, do you mind checking this one out? The Devil Does Not Bargain for Souls
Oh don't worry about it, I guess that's the whole point of the site, to read stuff... so I didn't mind reading your work, especially since it turned out to be pretty neat.
I appreciate you taking your time with mine too :)
It was no trouble at all. Feel free to ask me for a review any time!
Done and Done
The thread has been closed, and the author shall be dealt with.
Thank you for letting me know. If there are any other issues, do not hesitate to report them to me or one of my colleagues (although I am most likely to do them ASAP).
I just wanted to inform you that it appears you qualify for your own category (10 story minimum). If you're interested, please see this blog for more information.
- No problem! I understand -- it took me some time to learn as well. To this day, I'm still learning new stuff.
You indeed do qualify for a category. If you want, I can create it for you.
Can you write a pasta for me?
May I request you to write a pasta for me.
The pasta is about a woman who is impregnated by a strange entity.
Just wanted to see how you would work with it.
I guess you can credit me......
I want you to write the story for me, but you can give me credit for the concept, if you'd like.
For nominating a story, simply do this: [[Story Name]] - ~~~~
That will give the result you're looking for.
- Heya, no problem at all :)
- It looks like the problem is occurring because you're still using VisualEditor to edit the page. See how in the page history, it says VisualEditor after your edit? Are you sure you're in source mode?
- It's likely that issue occurred like Underscorre mention: you were in Visual Editor. Is it possible you copy and pasted from my example? I had the nowiki tag applied so you could see the syntax for the action. I did a test (copying and pasting it) and even if you were in Visual Editor and switched to the optional Source Editor within the window, the nowiki tag remains.
- EDIT: Just to clarify, anything written in between the nowiki tag: <nowiki> </nowiki> will have it's functionality negated. It's a good way to show the syntax without the action being executed. Hope this makes sense.
- Regardless, if you want to avoid issues like that moving forward, you can always set your settings so that Source Editor is defaulted. It'll save you a lot of headaches moving forward. Please see the screenshot to see how to do so if you want to try that:
My Little Pasta?
Thanks for the nomination. I'm glad you enjoyed my story. There are some good stories nominated this month, so it's anybody's guess who will win, but it's definitely an honor to have a pasta in the running.
You've made quite a splash popping out stories left and right. Your own category in like what, a month and a half? Keep 'em coming and I hope you stick around. It's a fun site with good people and I don't know of a better place for improving your writing. I feel it has helped me out a lot. --Kolpik (talk) 04:39, September 15, 2018 (UTC)
Clones and Doppelgangers
Hey there! I'm not ignoring you. I've just been working on my own story inspired by our conversation. I should have it up shortly. Then we can compare. :-)
Story's up. It's called Suicidal Euphoria. Thanks for the challenge. This was fun!
Thanks for the info. It's definitely food for thought. Narrating could be just the thing for times like these when I'm stalling on story ideas after a paragraph or two. --Kolpik (talk) 15:29, September 19, 2018 (UTC)-
RE: Story Ideas
The "Choose Your Adventure" game sounds like an interesting writing exercise. It's fascinating all the different techniques people use to bring their ideas to life. I'm not really hard up for ideas, but I do sometimes go through slumps where I just can't seem to coherently structure my ideas.
I just started writing again about seven months ago. Before that I went through a few year slump where I just didn't seem to have the interest or ability to put a story together anymore. Finding this site has helped me reinvigorate a passion I thought was lost to me.
So when you add or edit a story, if you go into source mode, you can use the "sort" code so that it gets filed correctly. This is mainly for when the title of a story begins with "A" or "The." You just type the following in the code brackets:
sort|Title of the Story, The
This way, the story will be alphabetized according to the first major word instead of the article. Simple?
My Narrated Story
Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I was not aware of it. Can you provide a link to the channel? The one you linked before is not working for some reason.
Dissect a cord
Do you have Discord? I think I could have a nice time chatting with you about CP related stuff and just in general
Let me know :)
Iv got a new video coming out tomorrow. I went with Tunnel Vision. Ill post the link for you tomorrow morning. Iv got it scheduled for 8am.
link to the video of (Tunnel Vision) Tunnel Vision
This Time it's Personal
So this seems like an interpersonal issue if I'm honest. No one's breaking any rules. Just try to avoid each other. You clearly don't get along and if you continue to clash you're just going to take a place you visit recreationally and turn into somewhere that stresses you out or makes you feel uncomfortable. Speaking from experience, I can say comfortably that arguing with people online is fruitless. I don't always follow my own advice, but it's something I try to adhere to, and I recommend you do too. Rise above it, don't let it bother you, enjoy yourself and focus on the writing. ChristianWallis (talk) 21:54, September 27, 2018 (UTC)
I understand, real life is very stressful at times. And as the title of this message says, I accept your apology.
Ned Wolfkin. (talk) 02:43, September 29, 2018 (UTC)
- Hello again.
- Ever since I gave you the above response I have been considering adding to it as I didn't want you to think that because my reply was so short that I was just brushing your message off. I will admit I did respond in kind of a hurry because I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.
- All that aside, as I said I accept your apology and hope that I didn't make whatever is going on in your life any worse. As I have also said I too understand that sometimes real life is tough, so much so that it can make every other aspect of a person's life seem so much worse.
- I sincerely hope everything starts getting better for you. And again, I'm sorry my last message was so short and I am glad we could patch things up.
- Sincerely Ned Wolfkin. (talk) 15:29, October 1, 2018 (UTC)
A Quick Apology
Like to drop a quick apology. I didn't mean to blank your message when leaving the deletion template. I'm not sure how it happened as I clicked leave a message and not edit, but regardless. Luckily someone pointed out my mistake and I corrected it. Have a good one. EmpyrealInvective (talk) 17:59, October 4, 2018 (UTC)
- No problem, the deletion message pretty much says the same thing. I just wanted to show the user I had no ill will toward him for putting it up for deletion and offer my help in future submissions.L0CKED334 (talk) 18:12, October 4, 2018 (UTC)
- Apology rescinded, you monster! I just watched Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter. Jokes aside, that was definitely a rough one to sit through (not even fake El Santo could salvage it). I'm probably not going to write out a full review as I really couldn't come up with anything entertaining (it's like the film itself is an entertainment black hole), but I wanted you to know I did decide to give Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter a look and will also be crossing off FDR: Werewolf Hunter from my list in light of this. EmpyrealInvective (talk) 23:55, October 4, 2018 (UTC)
My Last Halloween
Can you do me a favor, and look at the first part of your story. I have read it a few times and doesn't make any sence.
This part----> No one thought you odd for being the person you always wanted to be.
I just want to make sure it's right by this Monday afternoon, because I'll be recording it then. Ill have it up by Tuesday.
/* New Video */ My Last Halloween
Video up My Last Halloween
Absolutely! I'll leave my comments when I'm done.
You've made it to the list of Featured Authors. Kudos, congratulations, and three high fives from me. Better not to ask where that third hand came from. You've been a whirlwind of creepy stories, ideas, and support on the site. I don't see the strange weather patterns letting up any time soon. :) Looking forward to more from ya.
After the Fall
Hey, sorry just saw your message on my talk page. I'll read what I can tonight and try to finish it tomorrow. Sure it'll be great!
Hello. If you haven't already noticed I've read your story and have posted my thoughts on its Writer's Workshop page.
Ned Wolfkin. (talk) 05:18, November 3, 2018 (UTC)
Hey, after reading the rest of After the Fall, (which I discussed on the page), I think you might like a story of mine called Plague Doctors . For some context, it's set about 10,000 years from now on another planet in a regressed society that appears to be fantasy but it's actually sci-fi. Though if you catch it in the beginning, you can find a little thread that ties it in with my other stories
I checked out your latest story and I put it under the 'Photography' category, but I think you're the only one that can add your category. I also edited a few little issues, but I left one for you to look at. I think maybe you left out a word.
“Oh dear, I am,” the woman said, “Did you know that some cultures believe that having your photograph [taken] can capture the soul?”
RE: Heads Up
Sweet! I'll check it out when I get some free time.
Hey, I have not talk to you in a week or so, been to busy with work and trying to advertise my channel.
I just wanted to let you to know I'm starting on Christmas pastas not this Sunday but the next. My Schedule is as followed. Yours first then Icy, and DrBob