Hi, welcome to Creepypasta Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Ink page.
Please be sure to read all of the Site Rules, as it is important to follow them. Failure to abide by them may result in your account being blocked.
Read some new pastas by checking out the article index or browse by topic by checking out the Genre Listing. You can also read some of the best stories our wiki has to offer by checking out Suggested Reading. Finally, you can check out stories written by authors of the wiki in User Stories.
Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything!
Sure thing! Glad I could help.
On the contrary to other other's comment, I did enjoy the story. It was a nice descent into despair for the character. A gradual approach of things is something I favor a lot, so I applaud you for taking things slow, especially if this was your first story. Hope to see more from you in the future!
Draft for review14:46, August 23, 2018 (UTC)
Hello dear sir, I have made a draft for review, can you read it dear sir?
Hello dear sir, I need some feedback on my pasta draft.
Tell me how it is.
Is it ready for primetime, or is there still some stuff to work on?
Please tell me in the review, thank you.
Return the slab
Okay so since we're doing the shameless advertisment gig here, do you mind checking this one out? The Devil Does Not Bargain for Souls
Oh don't worry about it, I guess that's the whole point of the site, to read stuff... so I didn't mind reading your work, especially since it turned out to be pretty neat.
I appreciate you taking your time with mine too :)
It was no trouble at all. Feel free to ask me for a review any time!
Done and Done
The thread has been closed, and the author shall be dealt with.
Thank you for letting me know. If there are any other issues, do not hesitate to report them to me or one of my colleagues (although I am most likely to do them ASAP).
I just wanted to inform you that it appears you qualify for your own category (10 story minimum). If you're interested, please see this blog for more information.
- No problem! I understand -- it took me some time to learn as well. To this day, I'm still learning new stuff.
You indeed do qualify for a category. If you want, I can create it for you.
Can you write a pasta for me?
May I request you to write a pasta for me.
The pasta is about a woman who is impregnated by a strange entity.
Just wanted to see how you would work with it.
I guess you can credit me......
I want you to write the story for me, but you can give me credit for the concept, if you'd like.
For nominating a story, simply do this: [[Story Name]] - ~~~~
That will give the result you're looking for.
- Heya, no problem at all :)
- It looks like the problem is occurring because you're still using VisualEditor to edit the page. See how in the page history, it says VisualEditor after your edit? Are you sure you're in source mode?
- It's likely that issue occurred like Underscorre mention: you were in Visual Editor. Is it possible you copy and pasted from my example? I had the nowiki tag applied so you could see the syntax for the action. I did a test (copying and pasting it) and even if you were in Visual Editor and switched to the optional Source Editor within the window, the nowiki tag remains.
- EDIT: Just to clarify, anything written in between the nowiki tag: <nowiki> </nowiki> will have it's functionality negated. It's a good way to show the syntax without the action being executed. Hope this makes sense.
- Regardless, if you want to avoid issues like that moving forward, you can always set your settings so that Source Editor is defaulted. It'll save you a lot of headaches moving forward. Please see the screenshot to see how to do so if you want to try that:
My Little Pasta?
Thanks for the nomination. I'm glad you enjoyed my story. There are some good stories nominated this month, so it's anybody's guess who will win, but it's definitely an honor to have a pasta in the running.
You've made quite a splash popping out stories left and right. Your own category in like what, a month and a half? Keep 'em coming and I hope you stick around. It's a fun site with good people and I don't know of a better place for improving your writing. I feel it has helped me out a lot. --Kolpik (talk) 04:39, September 15, 2018 (UTC)