Reply to "OP From Side Quests" Message
Last night, I played the Spaceworld Demo of Pokemon Silver. I downloaded the version with the debug menu feature included and it includes a developer mode where you can walk through walls, run by holding down the "B" button (which I think they should've kept in the final game), and recieve a whole bunch of different items with a quantity of 99 (though I'm not sure what these items were since the most of the demo is in Japanese). Some of the Pokemon I used in the demo were Pinsir's evolution, Honoguma the fire bear, Chikorita, Marill, and Rattata. If you walked into some of the walls, they would take you to another location, which I'm not sure if they included just for the demo or if it was intended to be included in the final game but got cut some time during development. Also, in the demo, except for the first gen Pokemon (001-151), most of the Pokemon's cries were just Nidorina's cry and some of the music from the gen one Pokemon games were used like the Pallet Town theme.
Hi there !
Hello, I'm doing pretty okay, how about yourself? I agree, delicious chocolate should never be used for evil, only good, like making s'mores, chocolate cake, or chocolate anything! As for Pokemon though, I really love the games, ever since I could remember. However, I really love Pokemon Emerald the most, along with Pokemon Omega Ruby, they're by far my most favorite Pokemon games. What about your favorite Pokemon? I really prefer Eevee and Mudkip :03 ! Luigifan100 03:13, June 14, 2018 (UTC)
Saw something about Pokemon Gold: SpaceWorld '97.
Made an image macro a while back. Happened to discover beta Hoppip and took a screenshot because I thought it looked hilarious.
Hi Raidra. I was wondering if you'd like to review my current contest draft? https://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:618643
About the "Nightmare Fuel" gallery.
You got me thinking of that old "Duck and Cover" cartoon now for some reason. "Let's go hide under stuff so we can be safe from a giant metal death ball! What a great idea!" 'The One and Only Sandwich Wizard. (talk) 01:06, June 15, 2018 (UTC)
Those are the people who believe Venus and Mars play with Earth like a frisbee because it's flat. The One and Only Sandwich Wizard. (talk) 01:17, June 15, 2018 (UTC) (Not to bash or anything. I'm not a flat-earther, if you haven't already noticed.)
Reply to "Skatin' Around at The Speed of Sound" Message
So I watched that baby skating commerical you sent me and the song they played is the same song Kangaroo Jack rapped to in the movie Kangaroo Jack. Sorry for the watermark in the clip. It was the best version I could find of this scene. Need I remind you that this is the same film that has a group of Kangaroos waving thier fingers and chanting "Chicken Blood" over and over agin.
I came across this video called "I'm No Fool On Wheels" that was made by Disney Educational Productions and stars Elijah Wood as Pinocchio. From what I understand, Elijah is a kid in this video so my guess is that it was made some time in the nineties.
The Pokemon I started out with in the demo was a Honoguma. In one of the houses in the starting town, there's a PC where you can obtain certain Pokemon and one of the Pokemon in the PC is a level eight Chikorita. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to obtain a Farfetch'd nor its evolution. I'll have to play the demo a little more to see where I can get one. And no. I looked. There's no Farfetch'd in the PC.
Reply to "Camels Farting Cinematic Universe" Message
In the lore of Grand Theft Auto, there's a thing called the Australian-American War. Now over the years, there has been a variety of DLC made for a bunch of different GTA games. Yet, there has never been DLC that focuses on this particular piece of lore. I mean, if they made that, I would actually buy it and play the shit out of it.
There was a Made for TV Movie that came out in 1973 called Go Ask Alice and it's based on this really awful book of the same name. One of the most interesting things about the 1973 M.F.TV film is that it has William Shatner in it. You know, the guy who played Captian James T. Kirk on Star Trek and was also that guy who was afraid of Gremlins in that one episode of The Twilight Zone?
Also, it has a terrible cover of Jefferson Airplane's White Rabbit song. Then again, it is a TV movie with no money for the song rights to the original so I'll give it some slack there. After a scene where her former best friend Beth doesn't invite Alice to some get together, Alice is walking through a grocery store and inner-monolouging to herself about how the diary is still the only friend she has and how she feels lonely and she's supposed to feel kind of sad about all this. However, the music playing in the background is an upbeat song called The Spanish Flea. Not only does it not fit with what the character is feeling, but the song has been used in so many YouTube videos, especially for humorously timed Techinical Difficulites screens, that the scene becomes impossible to take seriously.
Hello friend how are you doing today? I hope everything is going great for you, I can agree though, it certainly seems that hot weather is a great excuse to enjoy delicious chocolate! Funnily enough, I had a Hershey's Cookies & Cream chocolate bar I was going to eat, but it was left in the car and it turned into cookies and cream soup instead! Has that ever happened to you? If it wasn't in the car but was melted in the microwave, I think it would tasty really good on some ice cream, or cake, or more chocolate! Hope you're having a very blessed day! :) Luigifan100 16:51, June 21, 2018 (UTC)
Reply to "Captain Kangaroo... Yeah That's all I Got" Message
I think the disclaimer might be there for people who live outside of the U.S and Australia and may not be entirely familiar with the history of both countries.
The thing about that Go Ask Alice book is that it jumps around time a lot and had dates before each entry to let you know when a certain scene is taking place. The movie however doesn't have this and as a result, it's nearly impossible to know what time each scene is taking place and it also doesn't have that many visual clues. If you ask me, I think this problem could've been easliy fixed by putting some text at the bottom of the screen at the beginning of each scene since this film doesn't seem to have much of a budget. Speaking of movies that time jump a lot, there was this movie that came out in 2014 called Boyhood that was universally praised by critics and some other people. For me, while I didn't think it was as great as it was made out to be, there was one thing about it that I thought was rather clever. Like I've mentioned before, this film jumps around time a lot (specifically in a timeframe between 2002 and 2013) and rather than use subtitles to tell us what time period a scene is taking place in, it uses historical events and pop culture references as hints without shoving them in your face too much.
So today I came across this podcast series called I Don't Even Own a Television where two guys named J and Collision review various books. Two of the episodes that I've listened to so far are their episode on Ready Player One and their episode on Armada (a book that was written by the same guy who wrote RPO). I feel like I've mentioned this series to you before but I'm not really sure.
There was this cover of the Ghostbusters theme song that came out in June of 2016 and it was done by this Japanese/Korean band consisting of four ladies who were wearing the uniforms seen in the 2016 Ghostbusters film. The song itself is a million times better than the movie.
Hi there! I hope you're doing well, I'm doing pretty good. I have to say, out of all the cities in Pokemon X and Y, Lumoise City is one of my favorites, it's very beautiful and the music is really great in my opinion, though the game itself seems very amazing to me. I was actually wondering though, what's your least favorite Pokemon game, and why? For me, it might be Pokemon Sun and Moon and even then it's not too bad, just a lot of tutorials with no way to skip them, though the sequel did make it a bit better. Another thing I recommend is when you bake a cake or brownie or delicious cookies, adding vanilla extract is a great edition! I hope you have a super day! Luigifan100 04:27, June 29, 2018 (UTC)
Reply to "What's So Funny 'Bout Dying Inside From a Bad Joke?" Message
Alternate title for this message: Welcome to Meme Your Enthusiasm. Where The Bill Murrays are Dying Inside and The Joke Quality Doesn't Matter.
In the movie Lost in Translation, there's a scene where Bill Murray and Scar Jo are at a karaoke place and Bill Murray sings the song "What's So Funny About Peace, Love, and Understanding", which is what the title of this message is a reference to. From what I've seen, Bill Murray isn't that bad of a singer (at least in this scene) and I'm surprised that his cover of the song wasn't included on the soundtrack.
The funny part about that unfunny joke was that it would've been very easy to make it funny. I've seen Mr. Plinkett's review of the 2016 film and from what I remember, this was the change he proposed for the herse scene:
(The unaltered herse shows up to the Ghostbusters HQ and Patty gets out of the herse)
Patty: Hey y'all! Look at what I found!
Female Egon: Did you check to see if there was a body in the back?
(The scene cuts back to Patty silently staring at the camera for a couple of seconds before the movie abruptly cuts to the next scene)
So there's this game called The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit and from what I understand, it is a spin-off of Life is Strange but features none of the characters from the original game, as it takes place three years after the events of the original and is set in Beaver Creek Oregon. The reason why I mention this game is because the main character of the spin-off, Chris, will be featured in Life is Strange 2, though it's not clear whether he will be the main character, a side character, or a cameo. The good news is that you don't have to pay any money to play the spin-off, though given the quality of the previous two games, I'm not sure if it will be any better.
Speaking of Amanda, I used to watch The Amanda Show when it was on Teen Nick and it's one of my favorite Nick shows next to The Adventures of Pete and Pete and Drake and Josh.
What's your opinion on self-help books?
So I heard you like Mudkips!
Yeah I can certainly say that Pokemon games have made a big improvement in terms of making saving easier since if I remember correctly, once the battery runs dry in Pokemon Gold, your save file is wiped out, losing all your Pokemon! I've seen the Pokemon Pikachu 2 on ebay a few times, it looks like a great little system, it kind of reminds me of the Pokemon Mini ! It's actually kind of funny because I'm a pretty big fan of JWittz's videos, he usually tends to make me laugh! How are you doing though? Have you discovered any lost chocolate civilizations? Luigifan100 03:52, July 3, 2018 (UTC)
Reply to "Bring in The Dancin' Lobstiz!" Message
I think the whole "some sketches work and some don't" is a problem that occurs with most if not all sketch comedy shows, including All That, which was another Nick sketch comedy show. I'm not sure if this is because the sketches have their own writer or if some of the ideas just can't be salvaged or if sketch shows are on tight schedules that don't allow for rewrites/reshoots for those "tougher to execute properly" type of ideas. Speaking of The Amanda Show, some of my favorite segments are Judge Trudy and Who Wants to Win Five Dollars?
The guys over at I Don't Even Own a Televsion did a review of that memoir A Million Little Pieces a while ago and they had a guest on the show named Lauren Parker who gave her thoughts on the story. Speaking of A.M.L.P, South Park made an episode a long time ago called "A Million Little Fibers" and let's just say it was a crazy episode.
For my 4th of July, I spent thirteen dollars on candy at a candy store, got myself some ice cream, and watched some fireworks. I also watched the Bristol 4th of July Parade on TV.
So Adum recently uploaded the first part of his playthrough on The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit. So far, it seems that the character models look slightly better than Life is Strange and Before The Storm and Chris seems to have more enthusiasm than Max Caulfield (the main character of the first LIS game). I also like how, even though it's heavily hinted at that Chris's dad has anger issues and is a heavy drinker, he does seem to care about his son and he does have a sense of humor and a playful side to him. In other words, Chris's dad seems like a flawed but still kind of likeable character so far. Also, there's no Chloe Price so far so that's an instant plus! For whatever reason though, in this game, to select your choice, you have to scroll through the avaliable choices and click the option you want, as opposed to just pushing the button to select a choice like in the previous LIS games. I don't really understand the reason for the change. I mean, the button system worked just fine, as it was easier to understand and helped keep things moving. In some ways so far, The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit is better than LIS and LIS:BTS and in other ways, it's worse.
Hello! I am goin on a campin trip soon [a week without wifi] but I figured Id stop by before then since it has been too long. How have ya been?
--Custom signature? pfft, as if I were that creative (talk) 23:49, July 7, 2018 (UTC)
Reply to "I'm Out of Ideas for Titles" Message
So Adum just uploaded the second and final part of his playthrough of The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit. In this part towards the end, we get to see an example of Chris' father's aggressive behaviour, which is verbal abuse towards his son. Besides the father character, this game isn't all that interesting. From what I understand, it seems like a game that will tie in with Life is Strange 2 or a demo for said game, hence why it was free to play. It also seems like the Life is Strange series will become an anthology series that focuses on a different set of characters dealing with a different set of strange events in every game onward.
I always found that measuring the popularity of a TV program by ratings alone was quite flawed. I mean, just because an episode of a show or a TV special got high ratings, doesn't mean that it's good or that everyone who tuned in was actually engaged with the program. Like, do the people running mainstream TV not understand the concept of "background noise" and "hate watching"? Thankfully, with the advent of Netflix, the internet, and the fact that "cable-cutting" is becoming more popular, mainstream TV doesn't seem like it'll last much longer.
When I was little, I used to be extremely terrified of fireworks due to my sensory issues. Today I'm not as scared of them but the big firework explosions still get me.
Well according to the Life is Strange Wiki: (Max's surname is a reference to Holden Caulfield, the protagonist of the J. D. Salinger novel The Catcher in the Rye, a student at an exclusive boarding school like Max, and an icon for teenage rebellion and angst. Both have similar personality traits such as the urge to preserve innocence. A central aspect of The Catcher in the Rye is the dilemma of Holden's state in between adolescence and adulthood. There are several other references to that book throughout the game, such as the "the WINGER and the COW" poster in Max's room which has a very similar style to the cover of The Catcher in the Rye, or the red cap in the principal's secretary office which resembles the hat Holden wears; she also calls it "phony" which is a characteristic word used many times by Holden in the novel.)
Hi there! I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday, I remember watching that video and I thought it was rather funny as well, I think he's a pretty good YouTuber as he doesn't ever seem to rant or do anything too over the top. I honestly really love Drumsticks but I don't prefer the nuts as well because even though I'm not allergic to them just like you are, the texture doesn't sit right with me, so I prefer them plain! I got a question for you, have you ever had a cereal called Oreo's? They were discontinued for a while but they were reintroduced around last year I believe. I'm also a fan of Godiva chocolate, they're pretty silky smooth! Luigifan100 04:41, July 13, 2018 (UTC)
Reply to "This Bag is Full of Fleas" Message
I heard that Young Justice is getting a third season called Young Justice: Outsiders and it's going to debut on DC's streaming service, though I'm not sure if it will be exclusive to that service or if it will air there first and then be ported to other services and networks later.
You know something? I keep thinking that Vancouver is a city in Canada and Toronto is a city in Washington state when in reality, Vancouver is in Washington state and Toronto is in Canada. Do you also think that a city is in one place when it's really in another place?
So on monday, I went to see The Incredibles 2 and Ant Man and The Wasp at this drive in movie theater with my family. Except for the scenes where Edna Mode and Jack Jack were bonding and all, Incredibles 2 was... Sub Parr. Ant Man and The Wasp was okay but it feels like a filler movie. The movie that I liked the best was the short that played before Incredibles 2 called Bao. It was tearjerking and adorable and there isn't a single line of dialouge. I hope someone uploads the full short on YouTube because my god is it impressive!
Hello again Raidra, just checking up on you! Is everything okay? How are you doing today? I hope you continue to have a blessed day :o) Luigifan100 23:07, July 19, 2018 (UTC)
Hello, I'm glad to hear you, your aunt, and Brady had a fun time at the park, it's always good to take the time to stop and smell the roses and eat chocolate! Out of all the desserts you've had, which one did you actually dislike? As for me, I can't remember of any dessert I could dislike, unless the plate became empty from me finishing it! Speaking of delicious dessert, I wonder how difficult it would be to make a Mudkip cake, or a Mudkip pie. I hope you have a great day! :0D Luigifan100 04:43, July 21, 2018 (UTC)
Reply to "Sly Vancooper" Message
So I recently discovered that Jack Gantos is coming out with a new Joey Pigza story that will be released on September 18, 2018. However, from what I understand, the story will only be in audiobook format. The last Joey Pigza story came out in 2014 and I honestly thought that it would be the final JP story ever released. I've only read/listened to the Joey Pigza Swallowed the Key and Joey Pigza Loses Control so I'm not sure how good the rest of the series is. Therefore, I'm not sure how good this new story will be.
I'll be honest, it has been a long time since I saw The Incredibles so I'd have to watch it again to give a full on review of the film.
I came across this thing where a guy named Paul F. Tompkins does a stand up routine about the book Go Ask Alice. It's only six minutes long but holy hell is it funny! Speaking of Alice, there was this short anti-drug film called Curious Alice that came out in 1971 and it makes you feel like you're having a bad acid trip as you're watching it.
Hey there Raidra, the doctor was just wondering how you've been doing lately. Hopefully you've not been hounded by killer clown-wannabes with fake machetes (Wow, that clown outbreak was a long time ago, wasn't it...)
Anyway, I don't know. I was just thinking of you.
- Raidra, my dear friend, I must extend my very deep sympathies to you in your loss. I hate for someone as kindhearted and respectable as you to go through that. I'm glad to hear you're doing well.
- As for me I've been alright, I took some more time off the wiki but now I'm back, I'm sure you know the drill. I had to have a laugh at the link you've provided there. One of the things I appreciate most about Tim Curry is how willing he is to completely devour the set, as that very astute commenter pointed out. But there's something else about his cheesy performances too, it's like I can almost feel how absolutely giddy he is to scream like a madman in a tiny soundbooth and get paid for it. And whoever wrote that script deserves a Pulitzer, quite obviously.
- You make several very good points about horror films that have nothing to be bragged about. I don't know, it seems a lot of the time certain less-than-admirable directors want their movies to be pointless and puerile gore-fests. Specifically, the Wrong Turn series of films comes to mind. Unsurprisingly, I recall the plot for each one (and I believe the value-pack DVD set at Walmart has the number at eight!) being the same: a group of dim-witted twenty-somethings makes a wrong turn during a roadtrip and end up in the not-so-gentle hands of a bunch of sadistic mutant butchers. As you can guess, it's just an exercise in what previously-unfilmed way a character can be graphically tortured and then quickly disposed of. It's just as you've said. I feel like a series such as Nightmare On Elm Street can get away with that because there's a certain detached irony and comedic factor, but sadly the same can't be said of Wrong Turn. But anyhow, you just made me think of that.
- Hmm, looking through the IMDb page for Freakazoid! brings up a few familiar faces for me, including the very illustrious Mark Hamill. I swear, Curry and Hamill are in just about every animated series from the nineties ever. At this point I wonder if they know each other personally. Freakazoid!- a showcase for the potential bromance between Tim Curry and Mark Hamill (I hope).
- "We could have been so good together, we could have lived this dance forever..." 04:50, July 28, 2018 (UTC)
- Very good to hear that from him, thank you.
- Well in my defense, Tim Curry is kind of known for having gaps in his filmography recently (not sure about him randomly catchphrasing in public though). I can only hope for the good of humanity that a surviving recording of the Dr. Mysterio performance exists somewhere, and the discovery of it would surely bring about the end of human conflict. And cats are notoriously strong-willed, so I expect that any character voiced by Curry would have to have one that one-ups his zany-ness in some odd way.
- (Laughs at "better signs" joke) Ha, yeah I'm pretty sure it's a different place every movie (but it would be hilarious if it was just the one town over and over). So you've been reading pizza-related horror stories... well Papa Johns comes to mind honestly. But seriously, pizza delivery people do sometimes have very unsettling stories to tell (Mostly from what I've read on Reddit). I'm sure you well know.
- Ah, interesting, I actually didn't know that about Regular Show. You're clearly right about the Joker being his big voice role, but I also like how he's done a bunch of work for video games (as he always seems to do a stellar job and gives it his all). But yeah, honestly Hamill seems likes a pretty cool guy (and it would be my pleasure to see him manically laughing at me while I'm on the road at midnight).
- Ha, I just love it when actors aren't afraid to quote their characters in real life. I think it says something about them when they go out of their way to entertain their fans like that. And I also love it when a TV show is unabashedly self-referential like in that series ending, lol (Steven Spielberg?!? Wait, for real?!?). I don't know if I would've thought that series ending was really cool and heart-warming, or creepy and unnerving. It's funny that your brother knew it was him too. And when they starting throwing tools at him I almost lost it.
- (Frank begins to sweat profusely and wonders if Doom and Jay both know something he doesn't about Raidra)) Ah, I've never seen that site before (The worst pizza guy story I heard was one where the pizza guy peeked into a huge, seemingly abandoned mansion he was deliver to at night and saw two scantily-clad women who were acting strangely and beckoning him inside. He thought better of it and drove off, but not before spotting a large group of shady people watching him through a second-story window, who were apparently trying to coax him inside). Funny story about the guy who knew you, but I must admit that if I'm face-to-face with anyone who is standing at my front door and expecting payment, I'd be more than happy to oblige.
- Ha ha. I'd pay any price to play that Concentration game, but with Tim Curry making inappropriate remarks to the player as Frank N. Furter, Pennywise, the butler from Clue, and Nigel Thornberry. If the player chooses the wrong card, then this plays for ten minutes.
My gosh, I'm admittedly not very familiar with those three shows but that clip was hilarious. I especially love how Steven apparently agreed to a board meeting with three creatures he didn't know. And that whole Dracula fiasco you described somehow reminds me of one of those fake kid's shows from Weird Al's movie UHF, mostly because the kids end up harmed/upset in some way. Hee hee, also glad to see one of your comics again. "And it will be weird" - A very accurate self-reference too. And you're completely right about tipping, honestly I don't think people care enough anymore to properly pay others for their services. And yes, if I somehow got Tim Curry to personally record his voice for me, I would certainly keep it on a small portable object that could be played at any time, so very accurate indeed!
I actually didn't see that draft, my apologies. I'll try to take a look at it and give my thoughts in the upcoming week if that's alright. I hope you won't send the elite members of Party Cut after me (Double Stuffed Crust broke my legs last time I looked at him the wrong way!!)
- Lol, yeah, Spielberg always did like his animals/extraterrestrial creatures didn't he. Ha, glad to hear that you grew up watching UHF as I did. My older brother would frequently play it, and I was always very frightened of the opening scene where Al gets run over by the Indiana Jones boulder and gets turned into burger meat. I love Weird Al; I've had the chance to see him live a few years ago and I have his autograph (obtained over a decade ago by my father) framed in my bedroom. Not to mention that I have all of his albums on CD. He's a prime example of someone who is absolutely hilarious without being vulgar, and UHF is a complete classic in my books.
- Very funny and creative list of characters, I'd say my favorite would have to be Crumb. I'm curious as to whether these guys use conventional weaponry or rather have a pizza-themed arsenal. I can imagine that getting hot pizza grease thrown in your face and then being beaten over the head with a block of pepperoni wold have to hurt. :D
- "We could have been so good together, we could have lived this dance forever..." 21:16, August 8, 2018 (UTC)
Reply to "Judy Fuming with Disappointment!" Message
So the final two episodes of Jhall's Pokemon Sun playthrough comic were released recently. As of now, this series has at least 100 episodes. I'm glad that the series has reached some sort of conclusion but I've been tuning in every thursday for the past couple of years now and I'm going to miss seeing new episodes. However, the end of the last episode may hint at an upcoming playthough comic series but who knows when that will come out.
Today I found out that ten of the Goosebumps books from the original series were published in Japan from 2006 to 2007 and I think the covers of these books are way better than their English counterparts. Though the translations on some of the titles are hilarious. For example, the translation for the Ghost Camp book is Ghost Ghost and the translation for The Cuckoo Clock of Doom is The Night When the Cuckoo Clocks. Though to be fair, some of these titles are rough translations so that might explain why some of them sound funny.
The same author who wrote Go Ask Alice also wrote oh I'm sorry "edited" this book called Almost Lost: The True Story of an Anonymous Teenager's Life. From what I understand, this book is about some kid named Sammy who is, according to Wikipedia, "a runaway teenager who dabbles in rap, the occult, and drugs, and is turned into a happy, wholesome teen by attending therapy with Sparks." It came out in 1996 and unlike Go Ask Alice, it isn't as well known and it didn't recieve as much praise. I read a preview of it on Goodreads and it's just as phony as Go Ask Alice. I mean, one of the things that Sammy says is "No way! My mom probably gave you a bunch of gobbly goop poop about that..." Just like the main character in G.A.A, Sammy is supposed to be a real teenager and the last time I checked, no teenager in the history of teenagerdom has ever said something like this. I feel like the author, Beatrice Sparks, didn't wanted to include swear words in this book and wanted to find a way to censor the swear words without having to use the star symbol for some reason so this was the best solution she could come up with. But on the same page as that stupid line, Sammy uses the word "hell" twice in the same sentence.
Desserts or Desert?
Hello! I'm doing quite good, those Mudkip cakes look adorable! I'll try making some cupcake ones soon. I can also agree with the red velvet cake being disappointing to you, when I first tried it out, I thought it would be a big difference from chocolate cake when it just has red food coloring and tastes more or less the same and with cream cheese frosting instead of chocolate frosting. How are you doing though? Are you doing alright? Luigifan100 19:44, July 30, 2018 (UTC)
Reply to "Skip-De-Diddly-Skip-De-Diddly-Diddly-Oh" Message
Sukiyaki? I love that song! A long time ago, I was watching this episode of Malcolm in The Middle called "Stock Car Races" and when the episode cut to a shot of the family's mini-van backing out of the driveway, I heard a snippet of this song. At the time, I didn't know the name of it but thought it sounded really good and years later, I found out the song's name and listened to at least six or seven different versions of it to date. From what I understand, the song's original title in Japanese was "Ue o Muite Arukō" or "I Look Up as I Walk". This video here is a compilation of at least six different versions of the song, including the original. The english songs are not a translation of the original lyrics, but rather songs with entirely different lyrics that use the same melody and theme (i.e a lost love) as the original.
I found this video while surfing on the internet and I laughed so hard while watching it, I almost passed out. I don't why but I tend to get the case of the giggles easily, especially from these types of videos.
Brutalmoose recently uploaded a review of this science kit that cost forty bucks and uses Augmented Reality... for having an Einstien-esque scientist that sounds annoying as hell read instructions and that's it.
To Be Continued
Hi~~~~~~! I think I'm back for good now, but there's no way my attendance will be anywhere near as regular as it was back in the day. I had a lot go on over the past couple of months, but I think that one of the biggest things I went through was one of my roommates not resigning the lease because he and I were the only two - of five - people paying the rent. Also, I'd kinda told him that I was considering moving out so I think he sorta freaked. Anyway, I had to move back in with my parents for part of June and all of July. That came with the unexciting consequence of not being able to hook-up my computer which meant I couldn't log into the wiki. All is well now though as I finally have my own place. I'm living solo this time!
I've only been here a couple of days, but I really love it! I don't have anything else of note to report, just more work work work.
- A most wonderful parade!
- Yeah, that was my thought on the matter too. Unfortunately, it really sucks that I don't have even half as much time as I used to because I really need to get back to writing! I'm going to have to start going in to work an hour earlier starting next month and doing 10 hour shifts instead of 8 hour ones >.>
- It made me rather angry to have the others take advantage of my friend and I straight up told him that he'd see the ugliest side of those people after he told them that he wouldn't renew the lease, I was right. It was such a shame because we all had a pretty sweet setup.
- Oh, I still have tooth troubles. I have dental insurance and vision insurance now so I need to go get my teeth and eyes checked. Both my vision and dental expired when I graduated college and as a consequence I haven't been to either in 6 years. Unfortunately, my car that I had bought in October blew a head gasket back in June so I'm have to borrow a car from my dad that isn't very travel worthy, but more so than my dead Camaro (both the dentist and vision place I went to is out of town). Honestly, I still wouldn't have gone by now if I had my car because I'm both lazy and would rather spend my time doing other things, oops XD
- I still need to read the last one you sent me. I'll try to do that on my next day off or before then. Yeah, my email is the same too!
- But it's not good to tell lies! :O
- Yeah, I really love it when I look back at things I wrote and realize that it could be interpreted differently than I had intended. It's like the story gets away from the author and goes off and does its own thing when that happens.
- Haha, that's a really interesting catch! I never thought of that at all. You're totally right though, it does mean that at least a few of them aren't being controlled at all.
- Fate Grand Order - the mobile game - has reached its third anniversary and because of that Type Moon released this awesome video that summarizes up the entire Fate Franchise: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YisZUNW5WbM It doesn't have anything to do with the conversation at hand, but I thought it was very cool that they did this and just wanted to share it XD Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 19:15, August 4, 2018 (UTC)
- I have fifteen minutes to write this message and then I have to leave for work. Let's see how far in I get (If I have to cut off midmessage you'll know that no evil force - other than the one called work has claimed my life).
- I actually do have a notebook that I do that with during my lunch break. Although... I'm pretty done writing horror and am working on a fantasy story instead. I think I have a pretty interesting concept and idea. The story is about a bad guy who has conquered everything and he did that because he wanted to play his violin for everyone (some cities and kingdoms wouldn't let him in to play), but unfortunately he's pretty much on his deathbed by the time he conquers everything.
- A while back, either March or April, I had started work on a new Creepypasta that took place in a theater and where people were forced to perform a play, but things happened and I never finished it. Maybe one day I'll pick it back up and finish it?
- Lol, I don't think it was ever explained why he had strips on his face.
- Yeah, the head gasket was going to cost around $2,000 to fix. The car cost me $2,900 to purchase so I said no. I always feel bad when I get my eyes checked because there is that part where they blow air in your eyes and I instinctively close my eyes as the air is coming and right before it can hit. I have to redo that bit like fifteen times. Malcom McDowell actually ended up getting his eyes scratched during one of the scenes of that film.
- You can eliminate point two by creating a character that is interested tho. You can make one of the Keepers so traumatized by hearing Cerdis talking about his sex life that it is the event that inspires him or her to break away and to become their own villain. That'd be such a dumb backstory, but it'd be kind of funny.
- What's interesting is that originally only heroes could be summoned, but something happened during the 3rd Holy Grail War (depending on continuity) that made anti-heroic spirits possible to summon so you end up with individuals like Gil De Rais AKA BlueBeard (a child abuser and murderer), Medusa, and Tamamo (although both of them are actually pretty nice individuals). I really appreciate how... Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 02:00, August 5, 2018 (UTC)
- I really appreciate how there aren't really any sequels, but only a couple sort of sequels. You get follow ups to some entries, but they take some liberties or ignore some things because they are essentially part of a different verse. Every series is as canon as the last even if they contradict each other because multiverse is a thing in Fate. It's interesting that the universe itself prunes away the "possibilities" multiverses that it deems useless. It's clever in that any story can be told and granted the same amount of gravity as any other and there is no need to worry about stepping on established lore.
- You caught me! I work nights. Last night was particularly rough because the grocery truck showed up 6 hours late, 4 hours into my shift. It's kinda hard for me to stock the shelves when there is nothing there to stock. Needless to say I was pretty $%##*&^ mad. That's actually what took me so long to reply today, I ended up sleeping all day because I was rather late leaving.
- I think I have a really good set up for the violin conqueror story. I'll talk more about it in email~ It has the inspirational message of follow your dreams, that's the big thing that can be pulled from it.
- All I'll say is that it's shenanigans perpetrated by a robed, mask wearing figure swaps between the comedy and tragedy masks depending on its mood.
- On the bright side, Gil De Rais is pretty much the rock bottom for servants in terms of how evil he is. Although, Archimedes (yes, the mathematician) is very screwed up too as he tries to destroy all life ever by destroying all of the multiverses: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3d_cG9K7_Y Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 01:26, August 6, 2018 (UTC)
- Thumbs up Looks great!
- Speaking of rosters, the new Smash Bros game is shaping up to be the ultimate one with all the characters and the majority of the stages from every entry ever. There are a lot of new additions to the roster as well and I for one really appreciate the leaked roster . Can you believe people are arguing about whether or not the leak is real? It's got Shrek, Dio Brando, Bane, Gundam, and Shaq among others, of course it's real! Nintendo has really stepped up their game these last few years!
- It's also a good thing for newcomers because they are able to start with pretty much whatever. Although there are a couple of cases where an entry should be watched before another as one spoils some things from the other.
- It also spoke kind of like how I imagined Shakespeare might. I personally found it to be both a bit unsettling and humorous. I just realized that I need macaroons in my life.
- HAHAHAHAHA! Serves those people right! I am now imagining people swarming his truck from all directions and the circle of people breaking up and scattering to the winds immediately as one of the customers opens the trailer door and shouts to the others, "It's just carts!"
- There's a good chance that I mentioned this already, but I'm very disappointed in what I've seen of 'Let's Go Pikachu' and 'Let's Go Eevee' so far. They look like Red and Blue remakes, but for consoles. They should have took the opportunity and made a game with all the regions or at least most of them >.> Even a new region or a new story in an older region like Johto or Hoen would have been cool. Complaining out of the way, I've always enjoyed there being some really dark and messed up Pokedex entries! I love the idea that the Poke World isn't always a friendly/happy place.
- I actually love numbers being in titles because it gives me a sense of progress and it beats the heck out of bland titles with words like: "Revelations" or "Origins".
Reply to "Science Gimmicks Of Course!" Message
So I found this adorable video of a cat who is head over heels in love with one of the female employees at a cat cafe in Japan. I watched it about thirty times now and it melts my heart every time.
That YouTube Poop I sent you was made by a guy called cs188 and I think you'll really get into his other stuff. One of my other personal favorite videos of his is called Paula Peen Consumes Family Members on the FooF Network. He also made a YTP of the 2016 Presidential Debate, which I think is even funnier, as well as this Billy Mays YTP. I'd also recommend DaThings1, who also makes YouTube Poops. I think DaThings' work is just as funny as cs188's but it's also a bit cleaner so you can watch them with a family member if you wanted to.
I'm not sure if I told you this before but Snopes released an article about Go Ask Alice in 2008 and it basically goes in-depth about why it's not a real girl's diary. Speaking of Go Ask Alice, I came across this article that talks about this book from a queer perspective and it's actually quite interesting.
Hi there, I hope you're doing well. I had some great dessert the other day, it was an Oreo cheesecake with a bit of whipped cream on top, by far one of my favorite desserts. I also tend to have water with desserts because while I do love them, I like getting the sugar down sooner! I'm curious though, what is one of your favorite desserts to bake? Mine would be cake with chocolate frosting mixed inside! Luigifan100 02:00, August 8, 2018 (UTC)
Reply to "Bizzare Aardvark Barks at Cars in the Park" Message
This YouTube Poop is one of my other favorites and it was made by DurhamrockerZ back in 2012. I remember watching this guy's content back when I was in middle school and I think this video and some of his others still hold up.
I found this awesome cover of the song "Mine Mine Mine" from Disney's Pocahontas and my heart was all a twitter as I listened to it. That doesn't sound weird does it?
When I was a kid, I used to own a VHS copy of The Little Rascals (1994) at my dad's old house and I remember watching it at least a few times. When my dad and my brother and I moved in 2010, I think the movie got lost since I can't find it anywhere. Some time later, I found out that the movie was based on a series called Our Gang that dates all the way back to the 1920's. I found one of the shorts on YouTube and it's called Fish Hooky.
So I did some research on that Bizaardvark TV show and it doesn't involve an aardvark acting bizzarly or going on bizzare adventures through a world that looks similar to the one in The Beatles Yellow Submarine movie. "Zero/Ten worst show wouldn't waste my time with it again." ~ Some guy with a TV Show Review channel.
Just recently, a Peanuts themed hotel opened in Japan. I think my brother would have a ball staying a night or two there since he's a huge fan of the Peanuts.
Reply to "Dr. Savage" Message
I found this Dr. Phil YouTube Poop and it's fabulous. The best part is that there's a sequel to it, which is just as good as the original. In fact, these videos were so good, I subbed to the person who made them.
I recently discovered this YouTube channel called Oxhorn and he explores the lore found in various Fallout games. One of the most interesting pieces of lore that he looked at involved The Toymaker from Fallout 4. I'm not going to spoil much but it's very emotional and made me cry, which is saying a lot since I can't really think of any other lore in that game that made me do that.
The Japanese name for Acupressure is Point Strike, hence why the move animation depicts a giant hand coming down and poking the user. This isn't the only case like this in the Pokemon universe. For example, the Japanese name for Sucker Punch is Surprise Attack, which explains why Pokemon who have no hands can use it. I'm not sure why they decided to change the name. Maybe they thought Westerners would find it too generic but then again, there's a move called Tackle so who knows.
After doing some additional research, I found out that the show Bizaardvark is named after the username of the main character's Vuuugle channel.
I found this video called "Fallout 4 but it's destroyed by mods" and I laughed harder at it than I probably should've.
Hey, thanks for bringing this up. We don't have enough evidence right now to do anything and the user(s) haven't caused much trouble, so no action will be taken. I will keep an eye on them though, in case this goes south. Cheers! MrDupin (talk) 11:02, August 13, 2018 (UTC)
Fried apple pie? That sounds delicious! I think that when it comes to dessert, a dash of cinnamon or nutmeg really helps it out. I also think that a cookies and cream cake sounds amazing to make, especially because Oreo cheesecake is something that I like quite a bit. That does make sense though, water or milk is good to have around you when you're eating cookies, especially chocolate chip, which in my opinion, is a great cookie! I remember having an ice cream cookie sandwich where it was two giant cookies and vanilla ice cream in the middle, that was my favorite dessert until chocolate chip cookie dough came along. I should try eating one of those ice cream sandwiches sometime soon, I can still remember how great they tasted! Hope you have a very blessed day! :) Luigifan100 14:23, August 13, 2018 (UTC)
Reply to "Heartwarming Ghoul" Message
Oh cool! I heard that he had come back to the wiki so I wanted to ask him to see if it was true or not. He also sent me a message recently confirming his return. I kind of missed him but at the same time, I understand that he's had a pretty busy offline life as well.
So according to SoraNews24, it looks like Japan is in the midst of an Eevee outbreak and it seems like this is the first time this has happened. Though you'd think it would've happened before since Eevee is an adorable Pokemon with many possibilities for evolution and has been around as long as Pikachu has but what do I know.
There's also this mod that replaces the Sole Survivor's original voice with text to speech. As a result, you get lines like "Asterisk Grunt Asterisk." I think the PC and home console versions of Fallout 4 allow you to install and use mods but I think you need to download them from Bethesda's website.
When I was growing up, I had both the Gamecube version of Lego Star Wars and Lego Star Wars: The Original Trilogy, as well as a Gameboy Advance port of LSW: TOT, and I played the crap out of them. A few months ago, I bought Lego Indiana Jones for the Xbox360.
Everyone's A Critic
Extremists tend to always be annoying, no matter the subject. I don't feel any hate for the game and I think it's cool to see Jessie, James, and Meowth in a game for the first time since Yellow, but it's just not for me. I'm sure younger fans who never got to play Red, Blue, Yellow, Fire Red, or Leaf Green will really enjoy it (gosh, it's been 14 years since the remakes came out, lol), but to me it is just resources and time that could have been spent making a more unique and fresh experience that everyone could enjoy.
YES! They need to cash in on more than just the traditional battling aspect of Pokemon, which thankfully they are starting to do with Detective Pikachu, I'm sure they can do so much. I need to check them out, but right now time is holding me back. Every time I start to read something I think to myself, "I could be writing. I should be writing." and then I go and do that. I'm pretty committed to finishing the Violin Conqueror story right now. I want to see it through.
Are you irritated by them (the rumors) because people are treating them like the absolute truth? For the most part I love wild rumors about games that don't pan out to be true. Sometimes they end up being completely made up, but other times they come from an earlier part of the development process and it is cool to get a look at what could have been. Of course, that can be really frustrating too because there are many times I'm like, "ARGH! I really want that!" To me it is neat to go into something expecting one thing (story or setting wise) and getting something else entirely. It's terribly annoying when people act like rumors are absolute fact and won't hear any other possibility tho.
Oh lordy, that is all too accurate. It really hits close to home XD
- Haha! I actually very nearly brought up they could do a spin-off series of games where you just do contests. I got to thinking about it even more and I think they should do something kind of like The SIMS, but where you control the Pokemon and are a Professor. I would really like a professor game where you study Pokemon and fill out your own Dex entries LIKE AN ACTUAL PROFESSOR WOULD. A Team Rocket game would also be sweet, but we'd never get it because of how dark it would be and what kind of message kids might get from it.
- I'm game for minor spoilers. Grows suspicious about lack of stories for the other characters.
- I had no idea it existed until you talked about it in a previous message. I used to own all the Pokemon movies and would nab them every time a new one came out and that's a habit that stopped with Destiny Deoxys, haven't seen anything new than that other than Pokemon: The Origin. Lol, poor Eevee. GameFreak should do an Eeveelution that has the remaining types that don't have one all rolled up into one; it'd be really funny and screwy, but they should just go for it with Eevee.
- It's a thing now to shoot things for trailers of a film that aren't in the actually movie. They did that with Star Wars: Rogue One, literally shot things they knew wouldn't be in the film just to make a trailer. In fact, almost the entirety of one of the trailers was of shots that weren't in the film. It's really scummy and misleading, would even argue it is false advertising, when done on purpose. Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 10:09, August 17, 2018 (UTC)
--Custom signature? pfft, as if I were that creative (talk) 00:53, August 16, 2018 (UTC)
Re: Sparkle has to Tinky!
Lmao, thank you very much for finding that. I will readily admit that I played that several times in a row. (Dr. Mystico himself actually reminds me of Tim now that I look at him again.) The look on the cat's face is also pretty hilarious too. Where is this type of quality programming today when we need it, dangit!
Reply to "Pokemon: Let's Go Disappointment!" Message
Have you ever looked into a website's source code and noticed how some code for images has this (alt="Example") near the end of it? That is called the "Alt" attribute. It's used as a "Plan B" type of thing when an image cannot be viewed. It's also used to assist the blind, people with low vision, or anyone else who uses a screen reader and can't easily view the images. By the way, if you want to look at a website's source code in Firefox and Chrome, you right click an area in the page without text or anything and click View Page Source.
I came across this YouTube Channel called TierZoo and it talks about various aspects of nature as if it were an MMO RPG, which I found to be kind of creative and interesting. I think this video will probably give you a better idea of what it's about than the description I gave you.
So it seems that the TrollPasta Wiki has been shut down according to these two Slimebeast videos. I didn't really use it all that much to be honest but even then, this was something I didn't expect to happen. Despite this however, the data that was on the site has been archived by Fandom so if anyone had a story of theirs on there, they have the ability to search through the files and find it.
Yeah! Ice cream sandwiches are the best! I prefer cookies and cream ones, though plain vanilla or chocolate is great too! If you had to choose between brownies or cookies, which one would you pick? Personally for me, I would combine them into one, though I'll need quite a bit of milk to go along with it. I hope you're having a wonderful day and a blessed weekend! :D Luigifan100 21:11, August 18, 2018 (UTC)
Reply to "Shut_It_Down.exe" Message
My classes start on the forth of September. I haven't gotten the syllubus for either one of my classes yet so I don't know what books the classes are going to use. Hopefully my professors should send me something soon, as August is coming to a close. The professors I had last semester gave their syllubus' out before the classes started, which was really helpful.
I hear that the staff and users of the Trollpasta Wiki are forming their own Trollpasta website. According to MEATY in the comments section of Slimebeast's "Why The Trollpasta Wiki Died" video, they're currently working on the design of the site and getting some help from the Lost Media Wiki. To be honest, it seems rather odd that Wikia decided to shut down the wiki this year. I mean, the wiki has been around 2012 and while there were issues in the 2015-2016 period, the admins took care of those issues and ever since then, it was rather quiet.
There is this video that's on Comedy Central UK's YouTube channel that pokes fun at Brexit. It was made about a year ago but it's still funny as hell!
There's so much potential for Pokemon games, that's for sure. And yeah, where's my Pokemon Snap 2? I remember that back in the day I was certain we'd get one set in Johto as well. Now that I think about it, maybe that's what a lot of these long running video game franchises need - spinoffs. Most video games play the same now, at least in terms of AAA, I don't have near as much interest in them as I used to. I always get a "been there, done that" type of feeling when playing one.
That does sound rather intense. Stories with psychological elements tend to be the more memorable ones though! Gosh, it'd sure be hard to come to terms with having hurt someone you loved due to brainwashing. Speaking of brainwashing, I just watched the Danganronpa 3 anime and that was a major plot point. So spoilers for the Danganronpa franchise follow ---------- The world as we know has ended due to an event called "The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History" and two groups of people are at war; Hope and Despair. One of the big mysteries of the series has been what that event was exactly and how Despair got so many followers, turns out it was largely through a brainwashing video that caused people to like causing and observing Despair. It's rather sad and hit me somewhat hard because there were some really likable characters who were brainwashed and killed loved ones and died themselves because of it.
On yet another anime and Fate related note (I'm about done with rambling on about Fate, I'm sorrrrrry): There is a parody version of Unlimited Bladeworks and one of the characters is in a flashback scene talking about marbles; just going on and on about marbles! It gets rather disturbing (or funny if you have really dark humor like I do) as he goes off the rails on his descriptions of the marbles, like, "...Marbles sure are random, especially when you force them into wheelchairs, hold other marbles for ransom, forge a magical pact that forces you to watch as they grovel in pain on the ground, begging for the sweet release of marble death! But you can't... Because you signed a magical marble pact..." It's just really funny/dark because he's describing the things he did in the last Holy Grail War, but with marbles. Your script saying "Who did this to you?" kinda reminded me of this because Shirou follows that up with, "Dad? Did marbles hurt you?" and then he gets the awesome response of, "No kiddo, I hurt me. I also hurt marbles." The exchange is actually from the start of the video to the 2 minute mark if it interests you: 
You know what? I can absolutely buy that.
I remember the Crystal Onix! I always wanted to be able to catch some of the unique Pokemon from the anime. Are there currently any Fire-Electric combos? I cannot think of a single one. Plates/Memories would be a good way to do that for Eevee, never even thought of it.
- Actually yes! *sneakily slides copy of Samurai Warriors Empires 2, Samurai Warriors 4, and Samurai Warriors 4 Empires under mattress* The Warriors series of games are a guilty pleasure of mine and Pokemon Conquest happens to be a spinoff and crossover of the Samurai Warriors part of the Warriors series. I always intended to get it, but never did get around to it. It just came out at a time where I was lacking money and then it became low-key priority because more stuff kept coming out that I wanted more. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to buying it! You know what I did for my science fair project in 5th grade? Worm races. I had a piece of cardboard with tape at the ends of all four directions and put two worms in the middle and whichever one made it to any of the tape (which was facing down of course) first won. I don't know exactly what that had to do with science, nor do I remember what kind of grade I got, but um, it was probably the most original idea at the fair?
- Haha, that's always awkward. "I'm going to write something really short or just a quick outline." 20,000 words later... "Dang it."
- Yeah, the lobotomy scene actually made me almost turn away from my monitor. They don't even show anything while doing it, they just did that good of a job implying what was going on with visual cues. For the most part, I think Danganronpa isn't that bad violence wise due to the fact that a lot of the deaths/murders are done in outlandish and sometimes even comical ways and the blood being colored pink helps because it makes it somewhat pretty; of course, that's a bit disturbing in its own right. I really loved the first two games and the anime. I actually just bought V3 which is the third games and supposedly not at all related to the first two or the Danganronpa 3 anime, but I went ahead and watched the anime just to be safe. I tell you though, the plot twists from the games are so great. *Survives the mutual killing game and makes it outside only to discover that the world has ended* "Can't think of much more of a slap in the face than that." *Plays 2, discovers you are the leader of the Remnants of Despair and helped caused an atrocity that brought about the end of happy life for everyone* "Oh, well, can't get much worse than that!" *Watches 3* "Dang it."
- All of the marbles do deserve it! At the end of the episode the following is an exchange between Shirou and Archer: Archer: "Your dream is stupid." Shirou: "*Oh my god*! Did someone hurt you?!" Archer: *Marbles hurt me*!!" Shirou:"What does *that* mean?! Help me understand you!" The joke here is that there are things in Fate called reality marbles and Archer's Noble Phantasm happens to be one. Reality marbles are basically pocket dimensions that can temporarily overwrite reality and in Archer's case it is *kinda* the place where he was killed as a human.
- I wonder if GameFreak has someone with that list of unused type match-ups whose job is to make Pokemon using those match-ups? I'd like to imagine that this is the case but everything she/he produces isn't up to quality standard and that's why we don't have those type match-ups yet. But one day... Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 04:05, August 22, 2018 (UTC)
Reply to "Spongebub" Message
Slimebeast uploaded another video regarding the Trollpasta Wiki that goes more into why the wiki was closed down. To make a long story short, the people over at FANDOM basically gave a half baked reason for closing it down that had more holes in it than swiss cheese.
Yesterday, I picked up my books for my classes. My mom reserved them online and we picked them up at the school. I think she looked at my schedule for the course name and number of each class and browsed through the online store to see which books had the matching information but I'm not entirely sure.
I went to see Deadpool 2 a while ago and a trailer for Happytime Murders played before the movie started. From what I saw, it just felt like they were being edgy for the sake of being edgy. Like it wants to be more adult without understanding that there's more to being adult than just middle school level crude humor. Also, there's already a more "grown up" muppet story. It's a play called Avenue Q and while it does have swearing and intercourse scenes, it's balanced out with a thought provoking story and relatable characters.
Reply to "ASMR-Man Man Man Man" Message
So tomorrow, I'm going to see that Christopher Robin movie with a friend of mine. I've been wanting to see it for quite a while now so I'm really excited. The theater I usually go to for newer movies is inside of a mall and this theater has coupons that allow you free admission to movies and I had gotten a few of these for my birthday. I've only used a couple of them so far so I still have some left over. They also have this thing where all consessions are two bucks on Tuesdays, which is something I haven't seen from any other movie theater chain in my state.
There is this YouTube series I've been binge watching lately called "Kids Try" and it's really cute and wholesome. Basically, the series is about kids trying various foods like Hot Dogs from ten different states and certain types of foods from different decades like Kids Try 100 Years of Party Food.
That Badmovies.org site has been around for like twenty years and on the Meet the Feebles article, there are comments that date all the way back to 1999! One in particular says: "This is probably one of the sickest movies ever made (and it was directed by the guy who made the Frighteners). I heard the Jim Hensons' widow saw this movie. It made her cry." I did some research to verify the part about Jim Henson's widow but I didn't find anything.
Reply to "Hot Dog Wrapped in Bacon Wrapped in More Bacon" Message
So it turns out that only select items were two dollars at the theater I went to yesterday such as nachos, pizza slices, and some other things. I ended up getting the nachos, which is what I usually buy when I go to see a movie anyway. Sometimes I get chicken or fries if they're offered. I know. I'm weird with my snack choices at the movies.
I found this remix by schmoyoho called "I Made My Family Disappear - Songify Home Alone". If you like that video, they also made "Home Alone: The Song" where they add original lyrics to various melodies from the film.
There's this game I like to play. Whenever there's a clip from a movie, TV show, or documentary and whatnot and they show a close up of a computer screen, I like to guess what Operating System the computer is using. Most of the time, the OS is Windows so I like to guess what version of Windows a computer uses based on taskbar style (i.e transparent or opaque) and color as well as the design of the start menu icon and a bunch of other minor details. I've used various versions of Windows throughout my life (such as 98, 2000, XP, Vitsa, 7, 8.1, and 10) so I can usually tell them apart pretty well.
Wow that sounds delicious, a buffet style choice of dessert! I would probably do chocolate ice cream with waffle cone pieces and a few marshmallows! That sounds really amazing to me! How are you doing though? Make any good cookies, cakes or brownies lately? Luigifan100 18:39, August 30, 2018 (UTC)
Reply to "Denny's Heart Attack Dogs" Message
I've never been to a Denny's before. I know that they offer a free Grand Slam breakfast on your birthday but I don't know if it's good enough to be worth trying. I think that's because I don't have too many of them in my state and even then, they're quite far from where I live. Though I'll be honest. I like chili-cheese dogs and I'll make some at home every now and then.
When it comes to identifying Operating Systems in media, it depends on the quality of the clip involving an OS. Sometimes, it's high enough to make out certain details but other times, it's too blurry or pixelated to see much. Also, the shots where you can see the screen usually only last for half a second so you have to pause it at just the right time to see it.
Remember that "Lukewarm Defense of Fifty Shades of Grey" video I sent you a while back? Well, the sequel to that video is finally here! It's a little shorter in comparison but I still think it's worth watching. Speaking of Fifty Shades, the penthouse that was featured in the films is now up for sale for about 11.5 million dollars. So that's a thing now.
I found yet another funny JonTron YouTube Poop called "JoJTror Murders a Ghost Beach". I gotta say, it's almost on par with DaThings' JonTron videos.
So I'm starting my college classes this Tuesday. I'll admit. Even though I've taken like eight classes so far, I'm still kind of nervous. I mean, one of my classes this semester is run by a professor who was also the professor for two of the other classes I've taken last year so I know what his personality is like and how he runs his classes so that's not really a problem. But the other class I'm taking this semester is run by a professor who I don't know very well in terms of personality and teaching style. Because of this, I'm not sure how helpful he will be or how fast he will respond when I have a question about an assignment or an aspect of his teaching style. I mean, I usually email my professors whenever I have a question about an assignment or when I need to schedule a face to face meeting with them. I'm also worried about how this will affect my GPA, which was 3.55 the last time I checked.
I wanted to see if i could get Permission from you to Narrate some of your stories on my new channel. This will be my new and second channel. You will be the first on my channel and would love to have your work on there and credit will be paid where credit is due with a link back here and where ever else you would like it.
Reply to "First Day" Message
So yesterday was my first day of classes and I was nervous as hell for the whole day. I think it was mostly because I hadn't been taking classes for three months and I was worried about getting back into the groove. I was also worried about doing well and remembering to complete and turn in assignments on time. The first C++ Assignment has been taken care of and it was rather easy, as all I had to do was write a few sentences about how I read and understand the syllubus and a bunch of other stuff. I have another assignment for the class that needs to be done by the 11th. I also have to make an algorithm table for the C# class, which is basically like an outline for writing a program. This assigment might be a little tougher for me since I never really had to do anything like this in any of my other classes.
The name of Jon's green bird is Jacques and it's one of four birds that he owns. I've noticed that he's appearing less often in newer JonTron episodes. From what I understand, Green Cheeked Parakeets (the species that Jacques is) can live for up to thirty years so he isn't dead. Here's a compilation video of various Jacques moments.
Okay I'll admit. I didn't expect Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah to show up in that clip from Fletch Lives. Now I have to go and seek out a copy of the movie online. I mean, for all I know, this movie could have a scene where Chevy Chase is riding on a fire breathing T-Rex!
So I found this video called "The Dover Boys Reanimated Collab" and it's basically the audio of the original Dover Boys cartoon put over various clips animated by a varierty of different people. The original Dover Boys cartoon is a Warner Brothers cartoon that's in the Public Domain and I'm not sure if there are any other Warner cartoons in there.
DM Assault and Let's Shoot Wermacht Soldiers
Hello there, General Raidra.
I haven't seen you around much recently, so I just wanted to check out how're you doing.
Also, I have something speciale for you
Hello Raidra, that's pretty awesome! I didn't even know that horn on your mask was made of sweeeeet cotton candy! I absolutely love cotton candy but out of every dessert or sweet I've ever eaten, I would say my favorite would be either a simple brownie, or perhaps a Oreo cheesecake! That's also a rather interesting story, chocolate chip cookies are always the best, though I find it funny you'll really miss his chocolate chip cookies as well, they are one of my favorite types of cookies after all. I can also agree that whenever I go to buffets, the ice cream bowls are really small and can't hold enough ice cream, so I usually try filling it as much as I'd like since they only have one bowl. Is everything going good for you? I hope you have a blessed day! :D Luigifan100 15:45, September 6, 2018 (UTC)
Reply to "JonTron But It's Just a Bird Doing Things for Ten Minutes" Message
So the website for the college, Blackboard, and the college email service was down for a long time yesterday, which means that I couldn't get any of my work done for the whole day. Today it seems to be working fine and I hope that there won't be any more problems this week or the following week. There was another assignment that I had to do for my C++ class and while I completed it, I'm going to check it over one more time before I submit it tomorrow.
Have you heard of Heathers: The Musical? It's based on the 1989 film of the same name and after hearing the song "Meant to Be Yours" and this awesome cover of it by Elise Lovelock (the same lady who did that just as awesome cover of Mine Mine Mine), I kind of want to see the musical. I mean, the song itself is funny, sad, and terrifying at the same time and touches upon an issue that's quite relevent in today's society.
Reply to "Shibe was Beautiful" Message
I typed in "Heathers: The Musical" into the YouTube search bar and one of the results I got was, no joke, a video titled "girl realizes her boyfriend is trash and becomes the hero: the musical". The video is a little over an hour long so I assume it's a recording of the full musical but I'm not sure.
A popular destination for runaways in fiction seems to be the circus and I'm not quite sure why. The best reason I can give is that circuses tend to travel a lot so to a runaway who wants to escape and go somewhere else, joining the circus seems to be a good way to achieve this goal. Speaking of the circus, I remember going to the Ringling Brothers and Barnum Bailey Circus a few times when I was a kid. I think I still have a book from their 123rd or 128th anniversary but I'll have to dig through some of my other stuff to find it. I do remember having a VHS tape of one of their performances when I was a kid though.
So Elise Lovelock (the person who made that cover of Mine Mine Mine and Meant to Be Yours) has recently uploaded yet another awesome cover. This time, it's a cover of this song called The Girl from Ipanema. Frank Sinatra also made his own version of the song. Apparently, Ipanema is a real neighborhood in Rio De Janeiro that's famous for its beach of the same name.
That video of the kids watching a british guy showing them how chicken nuggets are made was absolutely hilarious! I love how the kids all raise their hands when the guy asks them if they still want them even after he shows them the process of making them. Though for whatever reason, the guy refers to them as "patties" rather than nuggets. Is the title wrong or is the guy wrong?
There's this channel called ShibeNation that's dedicated to videos of Shiba Inus doing cute things.
Reply to "Chicken McPatties" Message
I just had an idea. So you know how car insurance companies give you discounts for certain things like having a good driving record? Well what if colleges did the same thing? For example, if a student's GPA is a certain number (Maybe 2.9 or 3.0) or higher, they could get a discount at the bookstore (like maybe 20 or 30 percent off all purchases, including books). I think this would help ease the financial burden for students while also giving them a motivation to do well in school.
So it turns out that the "girl realizes her boyfriend is trash and becomes the hero: the musical" video is only a recording of the first half of Heathers: The Musical that was performed by either a college or professional theatre group. I tried to see if there was a part two but I didn't find anything. Maybe it did exist at one point and for whatever reason, it got taken down by YouTube or the user who uploaded the first part. But to be honest, I did enjoy the video, though it was a little tough to hear the dialouge and songs at times but what do you expect from an amature recording?
On Wednsday, one of the professors from my C++ class posted an assignment requiring us to create four or five different programs on page 82 of the texbook and from what I understand, the assignment is due next Tuesday. So in other words, I'm expected to create four or five different programs in less than a week for the second week assignment of the semester in what is supposed to be an introductory course. Not only that, but I've been busy with work from my C# class and while I've gotten most of the work for that class done this week, I still have to finish up the assignment for it. I bet even the world's greatest programmer couldn't pull that off! Also, as far as I know, this isn't an error. UGH! I mean, I love taking college classes online but sometimes it can be quite frustrating.
While I wasn't able to find the Mastercard commerical you're talking about, I was able to find this commerical for those Halos oranges where two girls ask another girl if she wants to run away to the circus with them and in the next scene, you only see the two girls performing while the other girl is in the stands watching. I'll be honest. I've never had one of those Halos oranges before so I can't say whether they're good or not.
I can certainly agree cookies and cream desserts are so delicious, like milkshakes, pies and cakes! I've been to IHOP a couple of times, I had their pancakes before and loved them, they were very fluffy and soft, like a marshmallow! I can also agree that with their selection, it's rather hard to decide on what awesome things you can order. I've never had their Tres Leches pancakes, but they sounds amazing! I'm doing good, I made a delicious chocolate pie with an Oreo crust the other day! Unfortunately I didn't have any whipped cream, but it still tasted great! I hope you have a blessed weekend friend! Luigifan100 19:13, September 15, 2018 (UTC)
Reply to "Like a Good Neighbor, Jake from State Farm is There!" Message
So the programs that the professor wanted me to make were actually a lot simplier than I thought they would be. Like most if not all of them were just asking me to have the program display some basic information and create basic math equations for the variables in the source code itself. Because of this, I managed to finish the assignment a couple of nights ago. It took me four hours to get everything done but it's taken care of. I gave it the once over and submitted it to the professor yesterday and now all I have to do is wait for them to grade it. I also finished and submitted the week two assignment for my C Sharp class today. Every time I submit something though, regardless of who the professor is, I get really anxious because I'm worried that I won't get a good grade or that I'll find out I submitted the wrong thing.
I found this video called "So This is Basically Kingdom Hearts" and I think it sums up the series almost perfectly. The only thing that could be considered inaccurate is the part where they mention that Sora was supposed to be the only person who was able to wield the keyblade but that's about it. The same person who made this video also made "So This is Basically My Hero Academia" which is just as funny as this one. Speaking of My Hero Academia, Froppy is the best character in the show.
Reply to "You Take The Good You Take The Bad You Take 'Em Both and There You Have Dancing with The Stars" Message
I've heard from a few different sources, such as Brutalmoose's new Brutalfoods episode, that Grape flavored anything tastes terrible. Honestly, I disagree. I've have Grape flavored soda, juice, and lollipops and they aren't really that bad.
So I found a full version of Heathers: The Musical. It's not a Broadway or West End performance but it's as close to the real thing as you're going to get without having to pay a lot for a ticket to a live showing. I'm not sure if this version is performed by a college theatre group or if it's performed by an indie group that a high school brought in. Despite what the title says, the whole thing is in English.
Hey have you ever wanted to see an ASMR video with Holden Caulfield in it? Well here you go! It's not something I expected to see in a million years if I'm being honest.
Hello! I'm glad your sister-in-law is recovering well ! I agree with their slogan though, save room for pie, dessert is always great after some good food! I tend to enjoy food that's more 'simple' compared to 40 dollar lobster or something of the sort. While I'm sure they taste nice, I love my chicken tenders and fish! Did you try or make any desserts recently? Luigifan100 02:55, September 25, 2018 (UTC)
Reply to "Watermelon War II" Message
I found this fan made trailer for an anime version of Star Wars: A New Hope and it's absolutely amazing! This trailer was made by some guy named Dmitry Grozov and I wish I had the money to donate to his and Elsie Lovelock's Patreon because I'm in love with their work.
I hear that in 2019, Dunkin' Donuts is going to change its name to Dunkin' to reflect its increasing emphasis on coffee and other drinks. Honestly, if that's the case, why not just call it Dunkin' Drinks? I mean, it still has the alliteration thing going on like the old name did but it also reflects their increasing emphasis on drinks and whatnot. Also, how do we know that this isn't just going to be another "iHop to iHob" thing again?
Have you ever heard of the austinmcconnell YouTube channel? He uploads videos about the most random topics you can think of, like his most recent video on redesigning mail delivery trucks, yet they're always very well made and fascinating to watch.
I recently re-discovered this gem called "Youtube Poop Jack Off 2000" that I used to watch all the time back in middle school. From what I remember, the guy who originally made the video (mark3611) gave up his account to someone and the person who accquired the channel removed all of the OG guy's videos, including this one. Thankfully, quite a few of them have beeen saved and reuploaded. One of the sources that is used in Jack Off 2000 is an episode of Touched By an Angel called Virtual Reality. I've only seen this particular episode and all I know about the show beyond this episode is that it's a drama series with Christian overtones that came out in the mid nineties.