- 1 New Talk Page Smell, Gone!
- 2 Try This Link, Zelda!
- 3 Frog Tales
- 4 Reply to "One a Day Tutorialite!" Message
- 5 Good morning
- 6 Bane of Existence
- 7 Re:
- 8 Reply to "It's Getting ill In Here! So Take off and Get Me Medicine!" Message
- 9 Non-Hostile Talk Page Take Over
- 10 Reply to "Bacon Fever!" Message
- 11 Just got your message
- 12 Reply to Newest Family Situation Message
- 13 RE: Reviews
- 14 Reply to "Dr. Pepper's Doctor License Under The Microscope" Message
- 15 Re: Amazing Riff-Based Alliteration
- 16 Reply to "How To Make Shrunken Heads" Message
- 17 Rise of the Lizard People
- 18 Reply to "(Insert Mummy Pun Here)" Message
- 19 Reply to "Expert of Ancient Emojiology" Message
- 20 Risky Checks and Balances
- 21 Hola, Mi Hermana!
- 22 RE: Reviews
- 23 Reply to "Update on Mother's Condition" Message
- 24 Minor Edits On The Flying Mouse
- 25 Reply to "Shoe and Weston" Message
- 26 Hi
- 27 Reply to "Custom Shoes" Message
- 28 Just got your message
- 29 Of Fudged Writing and Cakes
- 30 Reply to "Surreal Stine" Message
- 31 Reply to "Night of The Living Legos" Message
- 32 Reply to "Amurican Idol: Animal Edition" Message
- 33 I AM THE NIGHT! I...AM...DRUGMAN!
- 34 Reply to "Plagiarist's Suicide" Message
- 35 Blood Bonds
- 36 Reply to "Choco Place" Message
- 37 Re: Crazy Harry
- 38 Reply to "#Centipeedmypantsfromfright!" Message
- 39 Good News!
- 40 Re: Crazy Steve Takes A Crazy Pee
- 41 Videyas
- 42 Re: ICUP
- 43 Reply to "World's Dumbest Chocolate Centipede Princes by the Matilda Guy" Message
- 44 Important update regarding Tiololo
- 45 New story
- 46 Marvelous Gathering
- 47 Checking
- 48 Reply to "Seems Familiar" message
- 49 ITS'A ME
- 50 Idea
- 51 Re:
- 52 Reply to "Kicked In Head" Message
- 53 Reply to "Pokemon Universe" Message
- 54 Reply to "Ekans List" Message
- 55 Re:
- 56 Hello!
New Talk Page Smell, Gone!
Try This Link, Zelda!
Lol, poor guy. He missed out on sleep and money! Heh, childhood toys, the cause of 90% of all traumas. Thanks mom and dad. I think our frog finally moved on, which is great, because it wouldn't shut up for 24 hours (I had to sleep with earplugs in). I was really wondering how its vocal cords could handle that.
I saw that you were Salutatorian in High School, congratulations! It makes a lot of sense to me as I can just imagine that you like to look up things that you don't know or aren't sure about. Smart Raidra is smart :) Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 14:52, May 25, 2016 (UTC)
- How would that work? Would you have to buy frog legs and then try to manage a bunch of restaurants that have them as menu items? I've got a game called Capitalism 2 which allows you to go into business with a certain product (Paper, PC's, Car Parts, etc) and you try to do well enough that you can run the competition out of business or buy them up. I wonder if the game has frog legs! Probably not. Lol, bootleg merchandise is one of the most hilarious things on the planet.
- I don't feel so smart. I never thought of answers like these in school: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2KucWHrvCE My bookshelves are full and I need a third one, but I don't have any room for one. One of these days when I get my own house, I'll probably have a room dedicated to bookshelves XD Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 16:01, May 26, 2016 (UTC)
- I've never seen that film. Is its ending as wildly debated and dissected as American Psycho's? Man, that movie had such a confusing ending, but it was neat once I started coming up with and reading some potential explanations for it. You know how some machinists have to wear earplugs to protect their ears so that they don't go deaf? I bet ranchers on frog farms would have to do that too.
- In one of my Math classes we got extra credit for making Math related posters. I made the "Find X" "Here it is" into a poster. I don't remember if I actually got credited for that one or not. I also came up with a poster that had an alternative saying to Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally (P.E.M.D.A.S), it was Please End My Day At School. My Math teacher actually found that funny. My favorites are: the milk, naming shapes, and give an example of a risk. She wasn't wrong! Pizza Hut roof was the best of the shapes, but now Pizza Hut roof hardly exists anymore because all the new Pizza Hut buildings are flat topped. But then they'd expect to be able to borrow them and probably won't pay the late fees D: Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 16:45, May 27, 2016 (UTC)
- It is a pretty intense movie with dark humor and weirdness. There's a scene where the main character is naked and he is chasing a prostitute through a building with a chainsaw; you just can't forget that. Another scene that stuck with me is when he runs by an ATM and it has text that says "Feed" come across it. He then finds a cut and puts it into the ATM. It is a strange film, but it is also done in a rather artful way, despite how crude some of the subject matter might sound. I still haven't seen Inception yet XD
- Unfortunately, his next endeavor was working at a cricket farm. *chirp, chirp, chirp*
- Heh, you are brave. I would never have done that in college. Speaking of moochers, whenever I go over to my friends' house one of the first things I do is check the fridge. I'll check regardless of whether or not I'm hungry/thirsty because I just like to see what they have in there, lol. Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 04:12, May 28, 2016 (UTC)
- Why yes it is! I actually have the clip right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ruw9fsh3PNY (An F-bomb gets dropped and some blood spilt) The film manages to be consistently disturbing and hilarious at the same time, that's what I try to go for with most of my writings.
- Do you have an plans in regards to watching it? If not, I'll tell you one of the theories that is hinted at throughout the film. I don't want to ruin the genius of the film if you plan on watching it. Also, boo! You beat me to the Batman joke.
- Yes, but the version I read had the person who left the note pee in the coffee. I used to spend a lot of time on Snopes back in the day. They changed their layout a while ago, I don't know if it still in effect, but I really disliked the changes. One of my favorite one's is the college professor who gets the same paper each year and grades it higher. He states, "I've seen that paper four years in a row now and I like it a little better each time I read it."
- Yesterday I finished Sunrider: Liberation Day (a Visual Novel) and oh boy! It has one of the best and most powerful stories I've ever experienced. The Sunrider series revolves around a man named Kayto Shields and the spaceship he commands called Sunrider which always defies the odds. It was such an uplifting and then crushing story that it nearly brought me to tears. My second favorite character died in a very sad way to top everything off :( Toward the end a situation arose where a super weapon with the power to destroy a planet was mounted to a ship (it was aimed at Kayto Shield's home planet and by this point in the story he had literally lost everything else dear to him). The Sunrider ended up getting crippled and all of its weapons were fried while surrounded by enemy forces. Kayto Shields realized that he had been wrong in having lost everything in his life and ordered the crew to abandon ship and stayed behind. He proceeded to give a speech throughout an open channel about defying the odds, the blood that had been spilled, how much his crew meant to him and how he was going to save everyone as he rammed the Sunrider into the ship with the doomsday weapon on board, destroying both it and the Sunrider, all while choking up and seeing the ghost of his deceased sister (whether or not it was real or hallucination is ambiguous). Here's a picture, though the ~Fin~ was photoshopped into it:  I kind of needed someone to talk to about it XD My excitement for Sunrider 3 is through the roof! Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 01:59, May 30, 2016 (UTC)
Reply to "One a Day Tutorialite!" Message
I haven't been able to watch all of the tutorial videos myself. I've barely gotten through the first one as I've been busy researching sites to upload games on such as Steam and whatnot. I've also been working on a new Haunting Hour review. I can't seem to find a site to watch the second part of The Most Evil Sorcerer episode. I might try the link on my Dreamcatcher review again to see if the second part is on there.
I've recently completed what I call a "Concept Sheet" for a game I'm dubbing "Project: Vintage Mouse". If you're interested in seeing the sheet, let me know.
Hi there! I hope all is going well with you! You and I may not talk much, which I admit sucks, however if anything is on your mind that you feel like sharing, feel free to tell me! I'll help you out, other than that, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! Luigifan100 13:41, May 28, 2016 (UTC)
Bane of Existence
It is debatable whether Patrick Bateman (points to you if you get the reference :P) killed anyone or if it was all in his mind. Toward the very end of the film he calls someone (a lawyer, I think) and confesses to all the killings, particularly the guy he murdered while Hip to be Square played, only to be told that his joke isn't funny and that he is very much alive. It is very possible that all the killings played out inside of his head as a form of stress relief. However, Bateman has another thought and that is he will never be caught no matter what he does and how much he tries to get caught.
Cracked has been my replacement site, though there navigation is pretty horrible too. I just use google to locate their Urban Legends articles and then click on the related articles. I've probably got a couple of days time split between Cracked and Snopes. I really find Urban Legends interesting! Clever wrongdoers are hard to stay mad at in some cases, lol.
It was! There is quite a bit more that I didn't mention, but basically you find out that someone on the crew is a time traveler (what is done is pretty much done as she doesn't want to create a paradox because it could destroy every single universe) and may or may not be God. It wasn't pulled from thin air either as it was hinted on in the first installment in a vague manner. So you have all these emotional things happening and twist after twist only to find out that "Boom!" God may be fighting alongside you. Probably next year or 2018 as Liberation Day came out in March. I'm kind of expecting them to make a spin-off to help fund it, much like they did with Liberation Day (the first Sunrider game was free). You too! Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 04:44, May 30, 2016 (UTC)
- You're hip, but not a square! Bateman is a reference to Norman Bates from Psycho (which American Psycho takes loose inspiration from). Heh, that would be a funny way to end it.
- I know what you mean. The ones that have to do with beds and bedrooms are the worst (and best), or being home alone when you are home alone. That's bad, you panicked yourself that much? I am sorry to hear that :( I need contacts or glasses for everything. My eyesight is pretty much gone and quite frankly I will be surprised, but very happy, if I don't go blind at some point in my life. On the bright side, my awful hearing might improve, lol.
- That is true. Liberation Day was negatively received at its release, but the developers listened and extended the ending as well as added a whole non-canon side story where you go back in time and try to prevent the destruction of the Sunrider, so if the next one is awful, then they'll fix it and make it good because they care. The picture I showed you is where the game originally ended and I think that a lot of the negative reception had to do with people thinking that Kayto died (even though he didn't and the extended ending showed that a certain prisoner on the Sunrider had dragged him off the bridge and into an escape pod). Good night, sleep tight! Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 05:28, May 30, 2016 (UTC)
- Ah! That would be terrible. I have seen my fair share of gruesome things and nothing comes close to bothering me as much as eye stuff. Ick and barf.
- Glad to hear that today was a good day and that you got some sun. I'm actually really tired because that frog was going all night and it was hot, so I didn't fall asleep until after 5 AM, so this works out for me too. Alrighty, talk to you tomorrow! Good night :D Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 01:03, May 31, 2016 (UTC)
- I'm glad to have read that your mom got her stitches removed! What a relief that must have been.
- I was inspired by Sunrider and downloaded a Visual Novel game engine called Ren'Py. As luck would have it, the two of us are getting along quite well, with only minor hiccups here and there. Anyway, I've begun to turn Ikarigatari into a Visual Novel:
- (Please note that the background images aren't mine and are mere placeholders). I'm looking into purchasing a Drawing Tablet, that way I can draw up some character sprites and backgrounds on my computer. I feel that is going to be harder than programming, to be honest. I'll also need to find or make some music. You can find a couple of more screenshots of Ikarigatari if you scroll down to the first post by Vroom Vroom:  That's pretty much been my whole day :D Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 00:52, June 1, 2016 (UTC)
- If I can get Empyre to protect my talk page from editing, then your plot will be foiled :T
- So that's the backstory for the Chicken Man on Family Guy!
- I don't know, that's odd. Maybe you just get super excited from sports? I've never cared for sports, so I couldn't tell you. Ah, that's a neat silver lining. Yeah, them Plague Doctors look terrifying. I can't believe they dressed like that, it was more apt to spread fear than to calm people, such silliness.
- Actually...  (she gave herself hickies with the vacuum so she could convince her cousin that she had a boyfriend, that's what all the dots are).
- I've seen my fair share of stupid replies on Jeopardy! but that one might just take the cake. I guess you can stab who is trying to poison you with the bayonet, but it wouldn't be the first thing I'd choose when being gassed.
- Haha. I like garlic a lot, so I'm usually super safe. Werewolves are what you should be afraid of, I mean where in the heck are you going to get a silver bullet from? At least you can fashion a stake and buy garlic at the store XD My favorite was when Mayor West was standing guard over Quagmire (who had slept with Loretta and was going to get beat up by Cleveland) and was dressed up as a British Guard and then started chuckling to himself and stated, "I'm sorry. I have failed you." and then walked off. Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 02:36, June 1, 2016 (UTC)
- There is hardly any telling when it comes to Tomoko. This is what happens when she tries studying for a test:  (clicking on the picture will take you to the next page)
- That is hilarious. I would never have even thought of air freshener (granted, it wouldn't work, but it would be some form of resistance, lol). I dunno. Most of them Plague Doctors had pretty loony ideas and only made things worse. Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 17:58, June 1, 2016 (UTC)
I like how WataMote covers even the small, unimportant things like that XD I recommend both the Anime and the Manga.
Killers want clean smelling rooms too! You know you are in bad hands when you'd rather have Plague Doctors :|
That's awesome news. Let her know we're all still thinking about her. Have a good one!
Reply to "It's Getting ill In Here! So Take off and Get Me Medicine!" Message
I used to sing the song "It's Getting Hot in Here!" Quite a few times in Elementary School and the teachers would get mad at me but I didn't understand why because I thought the song was about coming up with a solution to being stuck in hot building on a summer's day. Years later when I listen to the song again, I realize it had a completely different meaning. It was about sex in a hot building on a summer's day! (Much gasping ensues).
So I added a new part to the Haunting Hour Pasta. This is the link to it: http://pastebin.com/FuzBetTz
Have you heard of a YouTuber named Mr. Nightmare? He's kind of like Blameitonjorge in the sense that he makes content related to horror or just creepy things in general. Here's one of his latest videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiNQY9Ay6qM
Non-Hostile Talk Page Take Over
There is a list of names that they proposed before settling on what it is now, but I cannot find it. The only one I can fully remember (and my favorite) was: I'm Not Unpopular, I'm Just Trying to Protect my Virginity. It is still unknown who the author and artist of the series is. They both go by the alias Nico Tanigawa (Nico is Japanese for Cat) and they've only appeared in public twice. The first time they were wearing cat masks and the second time they were behind closed doors and the winner of a lottery got to meet with them (no idea if they were wearing masks or not). I know the author is male and the artist is female and that both are incredibly shy, but that is about it. Heck if I wasn't able to locate a picture of the author despite all of this though:  (don't ask how and he is the one with his back turned).
I feel like that's something my town's hospital would do. Thankfully, most people get shipped to the next city over for surgery. They angered the good surgeon and she left, so now we are stuck with incompetent idiots who either kill or screw up people (I have a friend that has had each of these things happen to two of his relatives courtesy of them). That's when you should be able to tell the surgeon to feel his/her own liver :(
- Me too! "Oh toes are on the feet, silly me! I got them mixed up with fingers." Sweet! I'll leave you some feedback on it soon, probably tomorrow. Good night! Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 07:41, June 4, 2016 (UTC)
- Having someone on the case named Palmer adds a layer of irony to the situation. Saturday Night Live needs to do a sketch about someone ending up with a finger that is a toe.
- That feeding choice was a pretty big lapse in judgement (I guess so is feeding a wolf eel by hand, but feeding something that looks like your fingers is just bad). I have pretty slender fingers, so a toe transplant would not work out in my favor at all.
- No es morte (no idea if that even works as a sentence, lol)? The pretty princess and the reactions he got was too much for poor little ol me. Dear, oh dear, I hope you don't see my post about embarrassing things done in middle school/high school, lol.
- All those things about Ripley and how he is obeyed are put across fairly subtley, so it might not be necessary (not trying to tell you what to do or boss you around, just letting you know that it is easily observed because you did a good job with your storytelling). I just like it because it shows, as you say, how much wise and experienced he is. There's also the fact that he is a lizard man which most people would probably let handicap them, but he's all, "Nah, inappropriately conceived notions aren't going to bother or hold me back." The series should end with Ripley disguising himself as a human and becoming a world leader. In all seriousness, I would love to see Ripley put in an ever greater position of power (even though where he is at is really high up, all things considered). Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 03:03, June 7, 2016 (UTC)
- No way! I just took a complete shot in the dark! I ripped "No es" from "No es bueno" and Morte from "Post Mortem". All the far way train stops in the world aren't going to help with that XD
- It would make sense that a lizard person would face discrimination when people are so good at discriminating against each other, unfortunately. I really like your idea. I like the thought of someone who has been discriminated against toughening up and finding a way to channel it positively instead of getting caught up over the fact that they were discriminated against. I catch myself trying to shove in plots that don't fit with characters or vice versa and I always end up saying to myself, "No. Find a better and more fitting way to do it. Don't dishonor/misrepresent the character." I do like the idea of the heroes having to deal with mind control and then figure out who is and isn't in on it.
- I bought a game called Hearts of Iron IV and it lets you play as any country that was existence during World War II and its prelude/epilogue (1936-1948). I chose to play as Canada and I ended up having the country turn to Fascism, leave the Allied Forces, team up with the Soviet Union and declare war on the United States. The Canadian Empire won and conquered all of the US thanks to the intervention of their Soviet allies. Oh, and I was incredibly evil and waited until 9 am of Christmas Day in 1939 to declare war (I had to be sure everyone was awake and opening presents) :D Merry Christmas from Canada to You, we've brought you a free invasion for Christmas! Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 04:50, June 8, 2016 (UTC)
Reply to "Bacon Fever!" Message
Did you ever have that moment where you were thinking of bacon and really wanted some but we're caught in a situation where you didn't have access to it? I'm kind of in that situation right now. God I want some bacon!
I've been so caught up in learning about coding and whatnot recently. Sometimes, I have the issue of not knowing what I want to to work on for the day. Eenie Meenie Miney Moe and coin flipping can only get me so far in terms of decision making.
Blogger, the site where my Haunting Hour reviews are, have an "anonymous" option in the comments section that allows you to comment without the need for a Google account. If you're going to review every review, leaving comments on Blogger would be the best way to go. I have a new review that I plan on uploading later today and it's on part two of The Most Evil Sorcerer episode. That's 14 down and 3 to go before I'm done with season two.
Just got your message
Hi! I just got your message, I'll be wishing the best for your mother and I'll pray for her, that sort of thing is very serious, but God works in mysterious ways. I'll be here to give support like the Luigi I am! Hang in there, it may be rough and sad to think about, but remember, someone always has it worse, (not that I'm saying what you're going through is not a big deal of course, since it is a big issue.) Take it easy! Luigifan100 14:08, June 3, 2016 (UTC)
Reply to Newest Family Situation Message
that's nice your mom's recovery has gone well. Wishing you and your family the best.
Very glad to hear that the recovery is still going along well. Sounds like your just about out of the woods with it.
Your reviews are certainly among the most valued feedback that I receive on my stories. You certainly demonstrate that you read the stories and give real, meaningful constructive criticisms, and the advice you give is highly valuable to me as a writer. I am very happy to hear that your family situation has leveled out into a postive finale. I have always lived by the "family first" ideal, and I would react in the same manner if I had a similar situation at home. Writing and reviewing simply has to take a back seat to the more important issues.
As always, thank you for all you do in support of my writing, and as soon as I have a new story posted, I'll be looking forward to your review.
Wishing you the best right back :)
Reply to "Dr. Pepper's Doctor License Under The Microscope" Message
So today, the funniest thing happened. I was looking up an episode list for The Haunting Hour and I forgot an episode in season two. The episode is called Night of The Mummy and I don't remember too much about the actual episode itself. I thought the next episode was going to be Headshot, which is one of the more well known episodes of the series.
I've been working on a pong game in Unity and all of the basic components have been fully programmed (i.e Movement of the ball and rackets, stage design, basic physics, etc.) However, I still need to figure out how to program things like sound, a scoring system, etcetera in Unity. I'm going to look up tutorials for that later today or tomorrow. The tutorial for building the pong game was rather easy to follow although I did have some pitfalls along the way, specifically in the coding department. Oh well, we can't always get it perfect the first time, right?
You can leave the comments on my Blogger pages since the comment section there doesn't get archived after 30 days of inactivity. I think the Creepypasta wiki is the only wiki I've seen archive blog comment sections after 30 days of inactivity.
Re: Amazing Riff-Based Alliteration
I'm gonna sound like kind of a dick for saying this, but I actually forgot about that. Really sorry about forgetting; there's been a lot going on recently, and I've been Riffing less, so that slipped my mind.
I could start work on it now though.
I just finished Riffing it. If you give me your email, I could email it. Or, if you're not comfortable with that, I could just send it to you. Whatever I do, tell me what you think.
I just sent the Riff via email.
Reply to "How To Make Shrunken Heads" Message
When I was about eight or nine years old, I was really into stuff related to ancient Egyptian culture. I remember watching Scooby Doo: Where's My Mummy? Over and over again. I even attended an Egyptian themed party when I was younger. Surprisingly though, I never owned the Goosebumps mummy book. I do however remember watching the TV episode based on the book. From what I understand, the Goosebumps mummy plot and the Haunting Hour mummy plot have very little in common apart from one of the main character's relatives working at a museum. I won't spoil the Haunting Hour mummy plot right now as I'll save that for the review after I finish another Haunting Hour review. I might release the review a week earlier than usual depending on how I feel.
So I've recently found out that some of the evidence in the Travel Channel show, Ghost Adventures had faked some of the evidence it captured of ghosts and whatnot. However, sources don't seem to specify which evidence has been faked so I don't completely buy this claim just yet. I remember watching the show when I was nine or ten years old. Travel Channel had a bunch of ads for it as it was a brand new show at the time. The first episode I remember watching was their first investigation of various buildings of Virginia City, Nevada. I was watching this episode at night since it premiered at 9pm and the only source of light I had was the glow of my TV. I also lived on a dead end street right across from the water and the street was dimly lit as well. Most of the episode was boot shakingly scary to me but the moment that sealed this episode as one of the scariest moments of my childhood (alongside the Powerpuff Girls episode Speed Demon) was the scene where the Ghost Adventures crew (Zack, Nick, and Aaron) went into this room and I think it was Zack who asked the potential spirits who was in the room. The next thing I knew, a fucking brick flew across the dimly lit black and white room, a piece of wood fell down, and the crew scrambled the hell out of there screaming and fleeing for their lives. When I say that, I mean no exaggeration!
I later went onto the Travel Channel's website and found a poll relating to Ghost Adventures. This poll listed all of the available episodes they had out at the time (which was at least five or six) and the question went something like this: "What did you think was the scariest episode of the series?" When I went to select the Virginia City one, it wasn't on there. I don't even think they had a "None of The Above" type of answer. I was upset and questioned why the episode that scared me the most wasn't there. I would've at least expected there to be some type of joke answer like "Zack's Face" or something but that also wasn't one of the options. They may not have included the Virginia City episode on there because it wasn't an actual episode at all! Instead it was a 2004 documentary that was almost feature length. The second scariest episode of the series in my eyes was the episode where they investigated Bobby Mackey's for the first time (I think they re-investigated it sometime later in the series). The Poveglia Island episode was pretty intense too. I haven't watched the show recently but I'm thinking of catching up if I can find the latest episodes on TV or the internet.
So I went to GameStop and MovieStop a couple of days ago. I wanted to originally get a 2DS and a copy of either Pokemon X of Pokemon Alpha Sapphire but my mom said "Nuh! Only use the gift card your brother gave you for your birthday, k thanks bye!" I ended up buying a copy of Fallout 4 for about 35 bucks which is cheaper than some of the other copies there. At MovieStop I got Hugo and Bad News Bears Go to Japan since those were the only movies there that interested me. I really wanted to get Spirited Away (for myself) and The Peanuts Movie for my brother as a birthday gift since his birthday is coming up in July. I didn't find a copy of those movies over there however. We might go to a bigger MovieStop sometime later since like the MovieStop I went to, they're also going out of business.
BNB: Go to Japan looked so weird, I had to buy it just to see what kind of crazy things are in there. I mean if takes place in Japan so naturally you'd expect something wild and crazy like Godzilla destroying the baseball stadium during the bears vs Japan baseball match and the teams coming together to stop the beast with swearing, lead baseballs (because lead counters radiation which is what I imagine Godzilla is made up of), and last but not least, Hiyao Miyazaki bursting out of Mount Fuji as a giant totoro creature thing and finishing off Godzilla by throwing him into the sun and walking away from a cool explosion. Also throw in some Samurai Ninja Robo Geishas who are kitsunes and you'll be fine. If the movie turns out to be bad, I'll just rewrite it into something better. Like maybe the ball players can be like actual bears and they will be drawn in the style similar to We Bear Bears but they're cubs. One player can be a grizzly. One can be a panda, one can be a polar bear, one can be a sun bear, and so on. I haven't seen any other Bad News Bears film before so I don't have that high of expectations for this movie.
Rise of the Lizard People
Lol, probably. I'd like to think that they just get along though XD *Imagines the bat man as a human-baseball bat hybrid*.
Wasn't Wolverine meets the Silver Surfer one such plot XD That's awful and is shameful. It shows that some comic book writers don't understand the material and can't be bothered with research :( Excellence sounds neat (from a character perspective, sounds like a meanie-face).
Speaking of presents, I made the Atomic bomb and dropped one on Dehli, India and another on Paris, Spain (Spain conquered France). The whole world is topsy-turvy! I like him already! XD Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 16:11, June 9, 2016 (UTC)
- I approve and I really did the color! I love both Venom and Carnage (am really disappointed that we never got to see Carnage in film). Spider-Man 3 left things set up for Carnage too (Dr. Connors still had a sample of the Symbiote after the film ended). I like Excellence based upon what information you've given me. I look forward to seeing him get defeated because of his cockiness; that's always fun to watch. The earlier games are the same, except less advanced. Although, Hearts of Iron III is supposedly more complicated. I have to tell you that IV is a brain buster and I had to watch YouTube videos to figure out how to play it. I'm 12 hours in and cannot for the life of me figure out how to make planes and boats work (so I've been cheating and using console commands to teleport my troops to different continents, lol). This sort of difficulty is normal of Paradox's games as Crusader King II took me 8 hours to learn. I'll talk to you later, my neck is killing me. Sorry for such a short reply compared to what you had typed. Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 14:13, June 10, 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you! Yeah, it is a lot better. I have to go back in on Monday to get it adjusted again, but that's normal for whenever I get it adjusted.
- Yeah, newer entries sometimes stray too far from their roots either because the company thinks they can do more things and lose focus, or because they don't understand what made the earlier game(s) great. There are also a lot of cases where another company gets put in charge of making a sequel/prequel/remaster due to reasons and not having a clue or wanting to try and make it their own thing.
- That's cool. At first I just saw you say "there was an alligator..." and I was like, "oh god!" XD My graduation was just going home and my parents telling me, "Yay, you made it" and me saying "Thanks, now let me go get out of this cap and gown." That's pretty much my preferred graduation tho, because I didn't have to deal with people after coming home from it and got to relax. Lol. What if everyone else went to Disney Land, but left her wherever and sent her photos of it? XD Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 04:00, June 12, 2016 (UTC)
- It may take me a very long time to respond for a couple of days, because E3, the Electronic Entertainment Expo, has started and it can be mentally exhausting for more than a few reasons. I watched Electronic Arts press conference when it aired 4 hours ago and boy did it disappoint. It was 50% sport game footage (doesn't interest me, but fine) and then 30% videos of people talking about the games that I actually cared about seeing footage for. It really seemed as if EA forgot about E3 and realized it was two days away so they cobbled together some random stuff. I was super hyped to see their Star Wars presentation, but they were just like, "Yeah, we've got these companies working on Star Wars games for us. Here's a video of our employees staring blankly off into space." It was really frustrating, especially since everyone that has looked at the Star Wars video game news in the last year, would know that those companies were involved in making Star Wars games. Here's the video if you are interested: 
- Here's hoping that Bethesda and Microsoft don't disappoint. My fingers are crossed for an Elder Scrolls 6 announcement, though the rumor is that they are doing a remaster of Elder Scrolls 5, which came out 5 years ago >:( Super excited though. E3 always gets me more excited than Christmas even though it tends to disappoint. But yeah, that's where I'll be, for better or worse :D Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 00:09, June 13, 2016 (UTC)
- I'm not worn out yet, so here's a response :P There's something at the edge of my mind that fits this, but is all foggy. I really wish I could remember what property this happened to. I'd cry if that happened, like really hard (and the last time I cried was December 2010/January 2011, not sure which, but remember the snow). Luckily, it won't because Anime are always made for the purpose of promoting Manga sales, so they would never be allowed to deviate that far off :D People tend to have a habit of wanting to relate things with things that have happened in their lifetime for whatever reason.
- I'm playing as the Soviet Union now. I named the save file "Russia Loves You" because I am going to try to have the SU conquer everyone for "their own good". I conquered Japan first, because they were touching my borders, then moved onto Finland and the German Reich. I guess I completely prevented World War 2, now that I think about it, unless Italy decides to go solo on it, lol. Seriously though, Soviet Union versus everyone is probably going to be how this World War II goes.
- That's neat! Nope, I've never heard the check signing story before. The relatibility between Disney Land and her speech in theme would probably be lost on her, unfortunately. That's pretty much exactly how the video was, just with lots of creepy and unnecessary smiling :O Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 00:28, June 13, 2016 (UTC)
There's a few things where it is okay to settle, but moviemaking isn't one of them; cause there's a whole lot of money involved. Tell me the check story, please!
Oh no, you're on to me. I know nothing of Benito other than his name reminds me of the word Burrito, but yesterday I had read a bit about Erwin Rommel, the Desert Fox, and he was a very honorable man. It just goes to show that every side had its own honorable people and bad people. He got an order from Hitler to execute POWS and he was all "Nah. By the way, are we compensating them for their work? Let's reward them." He's also rumored to have participated in a plot to assassinate Hitler, which seems like a fact to me when I gather that he was honorable, denounced the SS, and chose to not carry out Hitler's order to kill his own POWS, seem opposite, you know? Regardless of whether he participated in the plot to kill Hitler, his name was uttered as a conspirator and the Gestapo started spying on him. He ended up being informed that he could go to trial for his part in the plot (which would have seen his family and some fellow officers punished as well) or kill himself with cyanide. Rommel being the honorable man that he was killed himself to spare everyone else. It's really sad and it is worth reading about him:  Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 01:08, June 13, 2016 (UTC)
Reply to "(Insert Mummy Pun Here)" Message
Today I had a dentist appointment. I had to get some fillings and due to my sensory issues, they gave me laughing gas. I did fall asleep a couple of times during the procedure but it did not fully knock me out. All it did was make me feel numb and relaxed although I did feel pain a couple of times. I also felt kind of lightheaded and I remember laughing uncontrollably for a brief moment. The first time I breathed in the gas, the smell of bubble gum was really strong but then waned as the procedure went on. The gas was supposed to make me less aware of my surroundings and I wasn't supposed to have that great of an idea about what happened but I guess that only applies to certain individuals. I came back to my senses fairly quickly when the procedure was over though. Apparently one of the dentists thought it was a great idea to use their pen as a pointer because I noticed some black stuff on my teeth when the procedure was done. I thought one of the marks was a cavity at first. I had some pain on the left side of my mouth but it's improving though I need to be careful for the next couple of days.
From what I understand, Zack was the one who had to wear a mask on investigations of old places because his lungs grew weaker from investigating dusty places or places with excess mold and whatnot. He would wear the mask on investigations of places like mental hospitals and whatnot. I remember the crew all wearing masks at one point since they were investigating a place with asbestos which from what I heard is bad for your lungs. Kanye reacting to the poll: You know imma gonna let you finish but Sledgehammer was the best Peter Gabriel song of all time!
Is the Nepharos guy supposed to be a human platypus bunny crocodile creature? I'm not saying the design is bad. I'm just curious if that was the design choice you were going for. The different forms based on hieroglyphics was a pretty cool idea though. It really ties into the Pharaoh aspect of the character really well.
Reply to "Expert of Ancient Emojiology" Message
Oh okay yeah I can now understand what you were doing with the design now. Thanks for the clarification! I'm currently working on a new Haunting Hour review and I'm trying to think of things to say about it. I got something about some of the songs and I started talking about the twist. I've been kind of busy this week and I need to finish the review by Friday. If not, then according to the urban legend, all of Earth's rhinos will rise up and destroy the Alaskan population (They REALLLY don't like Sarah Palin).
So Blameitonjorge has a new video up. I think his videos are at their best quality when you watch them at night when it's quiet and you're sitting in front of your glowing screen, which may be your only source of light at that moment. I'm going to watch it as soon as I get done posting this message.
Risky Checks and Balances
That was really nice of you and you probably saved him his job. Back in 2014, I bought a used PS3 from a coworker and paid by check. I forgot to sign the back of it and felt really bad when he told me about it, I got that signed right away. Tag, you're it again!
I still haven't seen the Holiday Special, but I know of the plot and have seen pictures of both the live action and animated segments *shudders* Boba Fett is presumably alive in the current canon; his armor was found outside the Sarlaac and was fully preserved :)
Colin is my favorite on that show. I knew he was from Canada, but I didn't know that he had a Scottish heritage as well. Haha, that's pretty funny! Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 04:26, June 14, 2016 (UTC)
- Saw this and thought you'd enjoy it:  Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 06:08, June 14, 2016 (UTC)
- I am really glad and relieved to know that your mom is doing great :) I bet she's glad that she doesn't have to go back for so long, it'll be nice for her to have a break from the appointments.
- I don't know. He'd be around 70 if he showed up, but I could go for it. I remember. Oh, that's funny. George Lucas has said that if he had all the time in the world and the ability to, that he'd buy and destroy every copy of the Holiday Special with a hammer. From what I heard, he thought that a Holiday Special would be great, but he had no involvement with the actual product and was mortified at what he saw when it aired.
- Haha, well, as long as you didn't send him hate mail :P Despite the joke I just made and the fact that I am now bringing this up, I am not trying imply or lump you in with the people that I am about to talk about. Your post about misjudging Lucas and donkeys reminded me of something, just wanted to clear that up.
- Mr. Lucas does make some rather odd decisions at times, but I still like and respect him. I get really sad when I see hate directed his way. Like, I get that people didn't like the prequels and/or the special edition changes, I get it (although both had the good and the bad in my opinion). But, he tried something new and he put his heart into it (he just isn't good at making dialogue, like me). Some people try to spout that he's the devil for making changes and is just a greedy man, but I don't think that's the case at all. He adopted a child or two and took the time to raise them before going back and doing the prequels which I think he made because he lost most of his money to a divorce after Jedi came out. His success also sort of sucked for him, because I think there was a lot of different movies that he wanted to do, but he hit it so big with Star Wars that he had to do follow ups and prequels. He was actually going to make Episode VII, but he sold the rights to Disney because he got tired of all the hateful reactions he was getting on the internet, really sad. I do think that the movies are better off in Disney's hands at the moment, but it is still very sad and shameful that such a chunk of "fans" could do that to the person that created something they love, you know? I guess passion comes with love, but dang, reel it in.
- Jokes are funny and never make anyone sad though. It's one thing to say, "I dislike Episode 1 because..." (that's the one I can't stand), but to say, "Episode 1 sucks!" "Why?" "Because, Lucas has no talent!" is a whole different and sadder matter. It's just really bad when a "fandom" chases off the creator to where he/she doesn't want anything to do with the series they made. On to better topics: I like it when people do that. It's like, "Okay, I wasn't necessarily interested in what I was doing. I just gotta feed myself and my family." It's a very honest answer and is probably true of most actors. If people weren't there for that and really enjoyed the role, then they'd probably do it for free or minimum wage (to meet law requirements).
- Lol, that made my day XD
- I didn't even know that some tried to blackmail him. I don't pay much attention to celebrities outside of films. I've always believed that ruining the blackmailers attempt at blackmail by revealing whatever it is that they are trying to blackmail you with is the best approach. Why I believe this: You don't have to worry about them ripping you off and revealing it anyway, it'll look better coming from you than them, other people that might try to blackmail you will see that and go "Oh, can't blackmail them", and it just serves as a good middle finger toward them XD
- So, we might be "have a parent missing something below the ankle buddies". I don't remember if I told that my dad is diabetic or not, but he went to the doctor yesterday and was told that the blister on his foot is an infection (which they scrapped/cut off). So if he doesn't take better control of his blood sugar and stay off his foot, then he might have to have it cut off. Now he's off work for 2-3 weeks, so we'll see what happens. I just thought it was sort of interesting how soon this happened after your mom having to have a toe removed. Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 01:46, June 18, 2016 (UTC)
- The best strategy is to not do something that you are ashamed of, especially if you are married >:( I've always been of the belief that it is best to not have sex unless you could picture yourself raising a child with the other person (I'm fun at parties), I'm probably biased because I am scared to death of the thought of parenthood though.
- Thanks. Ah, no way! It's a small world. That's both neat and somewhat unsettling, lol.
- Thank you again. Yeah, hopefully. I'd hate to see my dad with just a foot. Better than him losing a hand, in my opinion, so there's that. :) Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 22:26, June 18, 2016 (UTC)
It's as if the cake was saying, "Shawn, if that is your real name." That's funny and sad, but he probably wouldn't have been too upset if he thought his cake had a sheriff's badge on it; most kids love that. "Go, Cardnals!"
I've been trying this thing to where I write 2,000 words (8 pages) a day. It isn't working out great so far as I only came up with 750 words yesterday, but I'll get there in time I think. My reason for wanting to write that much is because that's what Stephen King writes and says that everyone should write, though he said that 1,000 is okay for beginners. 2,000 a day would put a chunk in what I'm writing when I want it to be at least 59k words long though, huh? Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 17:41, June 19, 2016 (UTC)
Hola, Mi Hermana!
Just checking in to see how your mother is doing, as well as how you're doing.
P.S. It's so hot down here! This time next year I'll be ready for the Sauna Sitting World Championship. I expect you to be there for moral support.
That's great to hear your mom's making vast improvement and getting to walking okay. Well, I just finished a story I put up in Trollpasta> The Flying Mouse, which I'm trying to get publshed by a decent publisher. I also wrote three blogs. Two of them asking for publishing advice. Even though I have quite of bit of story idea, I'm rather slow at applying them to paper.
Reply to "Update on Mother's Condition" Message
I'm glad to hear your mother's doing fine with her recovery. I didn't know that they could make special inserts for shoes. I know foot doctors would sometimes recommend buying certain inserts but custom inserts are a whole different ballgame. I wish your mother a speedy recovery!
Today I finished my new Haunting Hour review with only two day to spare! In other words, I should have it up by this friday. I'm also working on a new part for my Haunting Hour pasta and once I add a bit more to it, I'll show you what I have so far later on. I've been really busy as of late so it's a huge relief that I have a chance to work on my Haunting Hour Pasta once again! I think I'm going to focus on working on the story a bit more now that I have some free time.
I recently came across a blog called Blogger Beware and this is a blog written by some guy named Troy. He basically reviews stuff related to R.L Stine like the original Goosebumps book series, Goosebumps 2000, Tales to Give You Goosebumps, etc. Recently, he has been trying to review the Goosebumps Horrorland series though the last entry regarding the series was back in 2012 and he has rarely been posting every since (His last entry was in 2015). He's really funny and makes really good content so it's kind of a mystery as to why he doesn'y post more frequetly. Perhaps he's really busy like you and me.
Minor Edits On The Flying Mouse
Thank you so much for editing my story on Trollpasta. Much appreciation!
Reply to "Shoe and Weston" Message
Regarding the Blogger Beware site, I forgot to link you to it last night and for that I apologize. Now that I remembered it, Here's the link: http://www.bloggerbeware.com/
The links to his Goosebumps reviews are on the right hand side of the page if you initially have trouble finding them. I'm planning on binge reading (if binge watching can be a term so can binge reading!) his reviews of the original Goosebumps book series since I grew up with those the most often. I have about 24 of these books in a box under my bed at my mom's house. I also have some Fear Street books (Goosebumps for teens and adults without a whole lot of monsters) and some Choose Your Own Adventure style Goosebumps books.
Since Tomorrow is Friday, that means I'll be posting a new Haunting Hour review! After I post the review, I'll have only Night of the Mummy, Headshot, and The Return of Liily D. I'll also send you the part from the Haunting Hour when I feel less tired.
Hi there, if I may ask, how is your mother doing? I hope she's doing better and that your day was great today! With lots of cake and love. Luigifan100 03:21, June 19, 2016 (UTC)
Reply to "Custom Shoes" Message
I think out of all the Choose Your Own Adventure style Goosebumps books I own (Trapped in Batwing Hall and Night in Werewolf Woods), The Werewolf book is definetly my favorite not only because of my interest in werewolves but because it quite surreal. I also found this series on YouTube called Drinking with Goosebumps where three people sit around and review Goosebumps books and the TV Episode if the book they're reviewing has one. It's quite funny and I recommend checking it out if you're bored.
Just got your message
Glad to hear! I'm wondering if she does improve, what would the next step be? I was honestly curious as something like this is very intriguing to me! Luigifan100 02:29, June 20, 2016 (UTC)
I wish her the best of luck! Let me know how it goes please, take it easy! Luigifan100 19:41, June 21, 2016 (UTC)
Of Fudged Writing and Cakes
Maybe the cake was a subtle way of saying that Debbie was quite a card? I'll be seeing myself out shortly. Isn't miscommunication amusing on occasion?
I'm not forcing anything out, just dedicating more time, so no worries XD It took me a little over two hours last night to come up with seven hundred and some words. Stephen King sits down and writes until he hits 2,000 and is usually done by noon XD I totally botched it tonight though! I didn't start until 11 PM, which was about an hour ago and I'm calling it quits for the night at 260-some words (at least it's a page though). I'm going to start doing it diligently (it's not as if it bores me, it excites me. My mind is just too flighty to write at the moment). I used to do that, but I've found it easier on me to make it up as I go along because I stay interested. I wanna know how it ends too! Being a gardener or an architect works tho, both are valid ways for sure. Some people swap between them each time they do a different story. I used to architect, but then I ended up getting bored. You more of an architect or are you also a gardener? I have you pegged as an architect because of your comics and how they tie together :) Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 05:04, June 20, 2016 (UTC)
- Lol, I've never heard that one before. Ha! Jenkins may have been thinking ahead though, no lion, tiger, or bear is going to eat someone that is covered in bugs.
- I used to do that, but I got bored when I tried connecting to the scenes that I had written in advance. On the one hand, I'm afraid of losing the idea, but on the other, if I do lose it and can't come up with it again then maybe I'll think of something better? I find it neat that you do that and retain interest :) It has certainly worked out well for you so far! That's one of the beauties of writing though, it's different for everyone.
- *Gets ready to boo the title for being a pun, but then remembers that I also have a couple of titles with puns* I'll read it soonish! I'm going to go write because I haven't done that yet >.> My dad's foot seems to be doing better by the way. It's a lot less magenta/bruised colored today :D Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 02:27, June 21, 2016 (UTC)
- I want to see a situation where an explorer is carrying around a mixed tape and a recorder, has the recorder fall out of his/her pocket on to the ground and starts playing a situational song like Another One Bits the Dust while over the fire XD
- Hehe, it can get pretty freaky *reads the Stephen King quote*, yup, like that! I've read a few posts from people who have supposedly met him in person and from what I've read he's actually a really down-to-Earth, normal, but nice guy. Oh, that happens to me too. Sometimes I think things will work better somewhere else (either in the story or in a different story) and other times I just look at it and go, "What was I thinking?" Good, I can't wait for the new issue to hit the presses :P
- I love that episode so much. It, the Hash-Slinging Slasher, rehabilitating Man-ray, and the soda-drink hat are my favorite episodes. Every time something splits into two or I encounter two of something that I don't wish to, my mind jumps to, "What could possibly be worse than a giant paint bubble?" "Oh, I know! Two giant paint bubbles!" Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 04:27, June 22, 2016 (UTC)
- I remember that XD I once read that you have a higher chance of being crushed by a vending machine then... Unfortunately, I don't remember what the comparison was, but I think it may have been getting shot, it was something really surprising. The can rolling out was a masterful touch by whoever filmed that scene, it made it hilarious.
- That would have been an episode to see and probably was an episode of the ages! Aw, that's bad news. I've written 700 words today so far and I'm hoping to hit 1,000 right before I go to bed.
- The Krusty Krab Training Video was excellent and the writer certainly knew what he/she was doing! I remember being excited to learn what the Krabby Patty secret formula was when they first aired it and then they ended the episode with the line, "The secret formula is..." *screen goes black* Perfectly done and yes, People Order Our Patties XD Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 02:58, June 23, 2016 (UTC)
- I wish I could do 40,000 words in 4 days. That'd be half of a decent size novel XD
- Maybe, but I bet Spongebob fans found it humorous while Soprano fans did not, lol. Heh, that is really bad. I only don't know if I'm with a friend and their getting ready to order, but it becomes obvious after they say "for here" or "to go", haha.
- So, I guess the UK is going to leave the EU as the votes have passed. Very sad news, the Asian market is tanking in response to that, particularly Japan and I must say that really surprised me, because I thought they'd be the least effected. I'm expecting we'll take a big hit tomorrow morning as well. *more sad trombone sounds* (I'm not much into politics, but I found this rather interesting since it's the biggest thing that has happened since the collapse of the Soviet Union and because it was something new to talk about. If you don't want to talk about it, it's fine). Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 05:57, June 24, 2016 (UTC)
- I've never watched LOST or Sopranos, but I know how the Sopranos ends and I suspect I know how LOST ends too (heaven/purgatory wasn't it, even though the writers had said it wasn't way back when the show first started). Wasn't Rosanne the one that ended with the entire series being a dream? Whichever series did that had a pretty controversial ending.
- I'm kind of hoping that they end up being our 51st state, tho it is very doubtful that it will happen. I'm not exactly sure how long they've been around, probably right after WWII, right? Well, it looks like the EU is going to be downright hateful and make an example of the UK seeing as how they told them to get out ASAP this morning. It's a really bad situation because it seems like most of the voters that voted leave didn't actually understand the repercussions or know what they were voting for. The most searched result on Google by the UK this morning was actually "What is the EU" which is incredibly moot seeing as how the vote is over, probably should have googled that before voting to leave it. Now the most trending search result in the UK is "How to move to Canada". It truly seems like things are going to get worse. I'm hoping that their government ignores the vote like they did with Boaty Mcboatface (they should have honored that vote, darnit) and convinces the EU to let them stay as this is going to divide a lot of people and take things farther away from world unification. Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 05:36, June 25, 2016 (UTC)
- The EU will likely make an example of the UK when it comes to trade so that the other countries will reconsider and stay. I know that everyone is betting that Scotland is going to hold a vote to leave the UK and Ireland might too. I hadn't heard about other countries wanting to leave the EU. Yeah, I thought it was actually funny that he was so confused because someone tweeted him, "Scotland wanted to stay, Jackass." XD I get that everyone makes mistakes, but get your facts straight before booking a flight, geez. Okay, that's that then :)
- From my understanding, they were making it up as they went and then they needed something that made sense and could round up everything, hence the choice to make it Purgatory. In a way, they didn't lie because at the point the were asked, it wasn't set in Purgatory, or anywhere. Still bad tho. Ah. I was thinking of the Autistic boy staring at the snow globe, but couldn't remember which show that was from, thanks! Yes, I remember :D That's kind of a middle finger to the other shows and their creators in a way D: Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 03:30, June 26, 2016 (UTC)
- Lol, oh dear! If only he had kept his mouth shut XD The Berlin Wall being torn down was also mostly seen as a universally positive thing, whereas this only seen as positive by a few. Definitely should know what's going on if you are famous and are going to make a political statement. Haha! Isn't guano Spanish for poop (maybe that's what your Spanish teacher had said, I wouldn't know though)?
- Oh, I doubt they saw it like that either, just unfortunately kind of happened. That'd be funny! One of these days we ought to make a Robot Chicken-like parody show and have that be one of the scenes! Well, that works because it bridges two different universes together in a well thought out way and manages to cleverly extend a show that already ended.
- I'm super offended because you donated the wrong blood type >:( Actually just kidding! Hardly anything offends me, so don't worry about potentially offending me or feeling like you have to hold back when telling me something :) Haha! He'd probably end up tanning up the top-half of his face tho, because Batman only comes out at night unless it is an end of the world situation that the Justice League is facing. You're right, it is! Sounds like you had a good time donating! Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 06:56, June 27, 2016 (UTC)
Probably, dunno though.
Vroom is simply guessing that it isn't AB-, because of how rare it is. Totally not with the NSA. Comedy and tragedy can be of the same coin, but I'd never take it personally and be like, "Oh, that pesky Raidra is at it again, making fun of the unfortunate!" Haha XD I think I vaguely recall it being a thing (on Spike TV, perhaps), but I never watched it. Even though I find dirty and pervy humor to be quite funny, it simply never interested me. That sounds hilarious actually. I feel like I've seen all the James Bond movies with exception to Spectre, but I'm not sure. I went through a 007 phase when I was young, right after I played the GoldenEye video game on the Nintendo 64 XD
That's good. I have some friends that have a couple of horror stories, like one of my friend's donated at the nurse's office in High School and she struck something wrong, or just right depending on your view of the situation, and blood just started squirting out which caused the nurse to flee the room in a panic. Like, really? Maybe you should have chose a different profession, lol. Well, I think of you as a positive sort of person and you'd probably say something like, "be positive", so B positive? Too bad that's a fairly rare type, so I'm probably wrong. You'll probably have A positive, but B positive is my answer. Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 03:32, June 28, 2016 (UTC)
Reply to "Surreal Stine" Message
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you but an idea had just sparked in my mind and I had to write down as much about it as I could remember. Here's the pastebin link to what I gave so far: http://pastebin.com/Zeuw27rt
For a twist in this idea, maybe the ending could cut to R.L Stine writing on his typewriter. His son Matt comes in and tells him it's time for dinner to which Stine responds "Great timing son! I just finished writing the latest Goosebumps entry and I think it's going to be the best one yet!"
Yesterday, I binge watched Drinking with Goosebumps and now I'm currently on episode 28, where they cover The Coo Coo Clock of Doom. I think one of their best intros is where they parody the Goosebumps TV opening. Now I just watched all of Drinking With Goosebumps with the latest episode covering book number 31, Night of The Living Dummy II. Not sure when their next episode is going to come out but I subscribed to their channel so I can catch it as soon as it's out.
Reply to "Night of The Living Legos" Message
Now that the idea is out there I have two choices. I can either scrap the Haunting Hour pasta and start work on developing the idea into a story or I can finish the Haunting Hour pasta and then later work on the idea and turn it into a full story. I hate to not finish something I start but I think Night of The Namahage may be a fresher take on the Lost Media genre. Arrrrgh! This is a decision that even coin flipping can't do justice for it. I think for now I'm going to continue the project.
Yesterday, I saw Zootopia with one of my friends at the local discount theatre. I've been waiting since I saw the Sloth DMV trailer during a screening of Star Wars: The Force Awakens back in December of 2015. Since then, I haven't watched a review or video related to the movie. I'm not sure if you saw the movie or not. If it's the latter, I won't spoil it for you.
I used to play with Legos when I was a kid but now that Minecraft is basically unlimited Legos, I feel no need to use physical Legos though they do make great Home Alone inspired intruder traps. The Legos in the video weren't that scary though. However, when you base Legos on Squidward's Suicide, it's not going to be that scary anyway.
Reply to "Amurican Idol: Animal Edition" Message
I know that Disney is doing a remake of Pete's Dragon which I'm really looking forward to seeing. I think Disney is also making a BFG movie which I'm also really excited to see. I'm a fan of Roald Dahl's works. I loved the 1996 version of Matilda as I felt it really did an excellent job of capturing the spirit of the book even with the changes it made (i.e Americanizing the story, Matilda being the only one standing up to the Trunchbull, etc.) It's the same reason I like the 1951 adaptation of Alice in Wonderland. I haven't seen the new Looking Glass film but honestly after seeing what the last film (Grown Up Alice Returns to Underland by Tim Burton) had to offer, I'm in no rush to check it out. As for the Animal Idol movie, I'm not sure. Heck, I'm not even sure if it's a real movie being made, let alone the studio who is making it.
I'm starting chapter 13 of the Haunting Hour pasta. The chapter will cut to morning where Kristy's dad wakes Kristy up and tells her to get ready for school. Kristy moans and when she eventually sits up, her hair is all frizzy, there's dark bags under her eyes, she's constantly yawning, and she seems to be a bit more clumsy. As Kristy and her dad are getting ready to head over to the school, Kristy's mom tells them that school is out this time of year. Kristy's mom walks over to Kristy and notices that she looks different but still able to go bed shopping with her since she thinks it's the milk crate bed that made Kristy look that way.
Yeah I remember Pyroar's Suicide (forgive me but the story doesn't deserve to have its title properly said). How did the author behind it ever think that they'd get away with ripping off a well known story without changing much of the actual story? If they were to take the story and iron out its flaws, maybe people would've liked it a bit more.
That giraffe was pretty derpy. It definitely looks like bootleg DreamWorks. It reminds me of JonTron's Disney Bootleg episode which is one of his funniest videos to date.
I AM THE NIGHT! I...AM...DRUGMAN!
First off, I completely believe the story regarding Charlie Sheen and Donald Trump. I also believe Charlie Sheen found out they were fake when he tried selling them to get money for drugs.
Second, not sure how that story's offensive. It's kind of funny, actually. Also, Crazy Steve? Is this person an AT4W fan too?
Reply to "Plagiarist's Suicide" Message
Right now, I'm trying my best to stave off sleep. Sometimes, I feel tired at the most inconvenient times possible! When I want to sleep, I can't! When I don't want to sleep, I can fall asleep no problem! I know who's to blame! That sandman guy! He's the cause of all this and I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind! (Dials Sandman's number and tried to reach him only to get his voicemail) Dammit!
As for my other favorite Dahl books, I'd say that The Witches and Charlie and The Chocolate Factory are some of my other favorites. The Witches for its interesting and unique take on witch lore and Charlie and The Chocolate Factory because it's such a fun timeless story with a bit of a dark twist to it.
Spike is for Star Wars movies, Cops, and Bar Rescue, because nothing else lasts XD I don't remember any of the 007 themes other than GoldenEye and Live and Let Die, so those would have to be my favorites.
Aw. Needles bother me if I can't watch them get stuck into me or pulled out, but other than that I'm perfectly fine. I actually like watching blood get drawn out of me, super weird, I know! I've never heard of that trick before, you got a really good nurse then. Haha, coincidences like that are always funny. I'm not sure what my blood type is, Mom isn't sure, but says she thinks I might be B Positive (I asked after I guessed what type you were). You'd think they'd put your blood type on your Driver's License. I'm not that bugged about not knowing though. Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 18:40, June 29, 2016 (UTC)
- Ugh, I always hate it when shows that I could stand watching together with my dad were taken off the air and replaced with something awful.
- Both Animal Planet and National Geographic have the most violent things on TV at times! I remember watching lions literally ripping a gazelle apart into chunks on NAT GEO once and I can't help, but be reminded of the Family Guy skit that goes, "Damn nature! You scary!" XD
- Ew, why can't they just bite normally like everything else? Why do they have to sting instead? The other donors were probably whispering to each other about you after you left XD "She handled that so well." "Yeah, she must have seen some serious stuff go down before, because that was the most horrifying thing I've ever seen in my life."
- In your defense, if I was a nurse or doctor and couldn't get fired for it, then I would try to prank people from time to time, haha. Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 22:37, June 30, 2016 (UTC)
- Johnny Bravo always made me laugh and I later found out that Family Guy creator Seth McFarlene worked on a few of the episodes. Haha! What if they stuffed the ballots with a bunch of fake leave votes?
- I feel like you might have mentioned that one of them was, but I don't remember hearing anything about the other two. You've got an impressive family, it sounds like :) I'd imagine there is a lot of "I paid for that" as the cost of healthcare can be quite absurd (not saying that it's right, but I can see their logic in a bit of a twisted way). I just saw my best and longest time friend off, he's moving to California, so I'm going to keep this a bit short as I am exhausted in a whole bunch of ways. Talk to you later! Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 06:30, July 2, 2016 (UTC)
- Sorry to worry you.
- Sounds like fun despite all the walking though, haha. Larry and Steve! I very vaguely remember it:  It was the precursor to Family Guy actually :D
- Not so much, maybe 5? I've pretty much cut my limb off from one side of the tree, save for an uncle and cousin, and I have disdain for the overall pettiness of the other side as well (it's bearable and mostly alright though). So much infighting and "I'm better than you and am a good person, look at what I've done!" type of Facebook posts; it gets annoying and embarrassing. Lol, maybe so XD Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 20:53, July 3, 2016 (UTC)
- Happy Independence Day!
- I bet it is, but wouldn't know for certain. Yeah, he's really good at making funny stuff.
- It is super annoying, maybe even worse than I can describe it. The lowdown is that there are two family members who are trying to make each other look bad, to be fair one is a thieving liar, but it gets so old. Just ignore her and move on with your life instead of calling attention to her and trying to make her look bad. Lol, the hat must have been very fancy.
- Rins died today and we've lost a great friend. I'm here if you want to talk. Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 00:18, July 5, 2016 (UTC)
It totally is the little things that add up. I'm happy to hear that it was good up until recently. I understand, I don't really feel like talking either. Talk to you later. Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 01:39, July 5, 2016 (UTC)
Reply to "Choco Place" Message
Holy crap! You mean the chocolate palace part wasn't just a fever dream I had? I saw that part in the Johnny Depp version and thought it wasn't actually part of the movie. Tch! Shows what I know, am I right? I really loved the relationship between the grandmother and the boy (Were they ever given names in the book? It's been awhile since I read the book or saw the movie) It was really moving and gave me the feels.
I friggin LOVE World's Dumbest! It's one of those shows that almost impossible for me not to laugh at. I think one of my favorite moments is where a bunch of kids charge into a convinence store and steal everything they can leaving almost nothing in their wake. I'm not sure if I remember the exact episode it came from though.
So the Nostalgia Critic recently uploaded a new review. I'm not sure if you're into his content like I am, but feel free to check out the review to see what you think of it. Link is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHu2--0S1aY
Re: Crazy Harry
I'm not a troll? Then why do I live under a bridge? What am I?
And, regarding AT4W, it's a comic review show. During a review of a Batman comic where Batman didn't exactly act like Batman, the reviewer, Linkara, called the Batman "Crazy Steve."
Also, I have no idea how to react to Crazy Harry. So...ok.
Reply to "#Centipeedmypantsfromfright!" Message
What a coincidence! Doom and I were JUST talking about centipedes and whatnot! Centipedes have a ton of legs while millipedes are more snakelike. Centipedes bite though I'm not sure if it's poisonous. Millipedes shoot a chemical which can burn.
I skipped reading the last part of your message to avoid spoilers. Do you know what season The Big Sting is from or the special you're talking about that lead to a long message? If so, I'd love to watch it.
I meant to send you a message sooner but I was at work with my dad's linestriping buisness for a few hours. I added a new part to my story but I'm a bit tired right now so I'll send it to you later.
My story actually got accepted on the Darkness Prevails website! I'm so excited and I want to share the story with you: http://darknessprevails.org/where-did-these-come-from/
Re: Crazy Steve Takes A Crazy Pee
Those goat motherfuckers don't stand a chance against the power of THE GODDAMN DORKPOOL.
And, in regards to Batman urinating himself, I feel like I need more context to make a determination.
Also, plush doll? Well, I mean, at least it's not Sonic related. -waves first in righteous fury at "Sonic.exe" and "Tails Doll"-
By the way, today I had my first story deletion! Wheee!
Glad to see you're adding narrations to your pages, just a little helpful hint about categorization. Any YouTube videos added to a story make it eligible to be put in the "videos" category, which will put it in a field where users can come across it while looking for narrated stories. I did it for your two most recent additions, but thought I'd let you know so you didn't have someone following behind you and setting off your notifications. EmpyrealInvective (talk) 01:44, July 2, 2016 (UTC)
I saw the Batman pee thing. It's...it's beautiful. And now, for the best mishmash Batman quote ever: "Pee. My God."
And, in all defense, regarding the plush, if it actually became a story, I'd have some Riffing material. Honestly, it's harder to find material than you'd think. The places that crap stories used to be in abundance (mainly the Creepypasta Land Wiki and the Crappypasta site) has died down. So now I must scour the Internet in search of Riffable shit.
And thank you.
Reply to "World's Dumbest Chocolate Centipede Princes by the Matilda Guy" Message
I gotta search for places where I can watch World's Dumbest online because I don't think Netflix hosts it and I don't really watch that much TV despite me having cable at both my parent's houses.
So as promised like a couple days ago, the new addition to my story: "Before Kristy could lay back down, the episode abruptly cut to the outside of Kristy's house. This time, the sky was a dark yellowish colour with a few dull orange clouds filling up the space. There were also a few birds chirping outside along with a faint wind chime."
Even though I'm a big fan of his work, I can't for the life of me spell Dahl's first name correctly! So until I can figure out how to spell his name, I shall refer to him as "The Matilda Guy". Also, I remember trailers for Mr. Fantastic Fox and I also remember Mad (The CN show) doing a parody of it. Why do you think the Mr. Fantastic Fox film is an awful adaptation?
I just hope my mom doesn't think I'm the one who made the scratches if she ever discovers them because I certainly have no idea how they got there! If she sees the scratches, she'll get pissed I can guarantee you that!
I'm not sure if the story I posted on the Darkness Prevails site would be good enough for this wiki but I might want to post it on my wiki when I get the chance.
Important update regarding Tiololo
Hi Raidra, I know you're waiting for news about Lucas, so please check the blog for the latest update. Thanks.
Hey, I wrote a story for Whitix's contest. Would love you to check it out and leave some feedback. I know you've been busy with things at home, but when you find the time I would love to hear your thoughts. Here's the link:
The Unkillable Kenny Leonard
I'm glad to hear that you got together with the family and had some fun! We did nothing at my place, though I felt ill, so that may have been a contributing factor, tho I doubt it as we didn't have any fireworks bought at the time and dad still has to stay off his foot for a while. I got up, ate 3 bites of lunch (hamburger) and said, "It's been a blast, but I'm out" (okay, it was something more whiny, but I can't remember what, lol) and went back to sleep until about 5PM. I felt quite a bit better and played some Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens after that. Say what you will, but it's fun and is also the first Star Wars game in six years that has single player (it will also hold the title of being the only single player Star Wars game for eight years)! Was suffering from a lot of Star Wars video game withdrawal on my end, haha.
I still haven't seen either of the Captain America movies yet, though I have a bit of a somewhat irrational dislike for the character after he indirectly caused Peter Parker's death in the Ultimate Universe. Spider-Man had took a bullet meant for the Captain by the Punisher and Captain America's response was literally, "You'll be fine." Spider-Man gets ambushed by the Sinister Six shortly after and beats them, but dies from the injuries he sustained (especially in regards to fighting the Green Goblin, who I think might have also died as a result of the fight. I remember him having his eyes shut and a smile planted on his face after the fight, possibly from knowing that he killed Spider-Man).
- Me too, haha. Them darn neck-ache induced headaches! I've played all of them (the Star Wars Lego games, not all the Lego games) and I've loved them all. Sounds like you played either the second one which was the Original Trilogy or the Complete Saga that had both trilogies, TCS was great fun. I also really liked The Clone Wars one. In this one, you can make the lightsabers into disco sticks and give everyone squeaky voices XD
- I have no idea. I don't really follow comics except for a little bit here and there, and I've never read a Captain America comic before. Not even sure who his alter ego is (Buck Rogers?). Spider-Man and Batman are pretty much the only comics that I'm into, though I can talk about Superman a little bit, because I have some limited knowledge in that department. Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 22:28, July 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Wow, she's going through a lot all at once, huh? I'm glad she's doing okay and is handling everything well. Be sure to give her lots of hugs to make her feel even better!
- That sounds right to me. I think that was the first game in the series that let you create your own characters too. I remember one of the games let you create a force ghost character and all the force ghosts cost over a million studs, but it was worth it, especially if they were invincible like I think they were, haha. Computer gaming is where it is mostly at now because it has a wider market and is easier for new developers to make things, therefore there are many new ideas and types of games that break the mold. Console games have become formulamatic, unfortunately (can't really blame them as games now cost as much and sometimes even more than movies to make). I believe it does, but I've never actually played any of the Lego Batman games. I think Lego Batman was when they added voice acting.
- Firstly, I shall be reducing my presence on here for a while because I'm going to be busy working on some things, doing things, and potentially going places, so it might take a while for responses from my end, but just keep messaging me and I'll get back to you :)
- The money in the Lego games are indeed called studs XD I didn't know that sticker books were still a thing. I remember the good ol days where I'd spend hours with sticker books. I even had the one Pokemon sticker book kit and you could color the stickers! I didn't even know there was a Lego Batman film, haha. The things you can get away with when you're made of Legos!
Just checking in to see how your mother's recovery is going. Things have been a bit chaotic for me lately, so I haven't been able to be around as much as I would like. Hope all is well. Have a good one!
Reply to "Seems Familiar" message
When I read the Wikipedia article, I almost instantly remembered seeing a trailer for this movie. The gorilla who wants to sings but his father wanting him to follow in the family's criminal footsteps was the detail that flipped the "A-ha!" Switch. Based on the plot summaries for both Zootopia and Sing, they're like apples and oranges. Zootopia was more like a buddy cop movie while Sing is more like American Idol: The Movie.
Okay so far chapter thirteen is about a paragraph long. This is the paragraph I'm talking about: "Before Kristy could lay back down, the episode abruptly cut to the outside of her house. This time, the sky was a dark yellowish colour with a few dull orange clouds filling up the space. There were also a few birds chirping outside, along with a faint wind chime slowly swaying in the breeze. The episode shifted back to Kristy's room as soon as the sound of someone knocking on the bedroom door had played out. A few seconds later, Kristy's dad had entered the room. "Good morning Kristy!" Her father said as he waved to her jovially. The only reply Kristy gave however was a slow and groggy moan as she rolled around in her sleeping bag. Kristy's dad went closer towards her bed and kneeled down. "Look Kristy, I know we had a rough day yesterday but you know what? I think today's going to be a lot better. Why don't we start the day by going downstairs and getting something to eat, huh?"
So my newest Haunting Hour review is all finished for now though I can't really think of anything I disliked about the episode that majorly affected the overall quality of it. The review won't be uploaded until Friday like usual. After this, I have one more episode to review and I'll be able to move onto season three!
HI!!!! I just recieved your message and I am so happy your mother is doing much better!!!! However, I am so sad about Tiololo, he was so awesome and he loved animals just like myself and it pains me to know he is gone. He never even turned 18. What can we do now? Luigifan100 02:18, July 8, 2016 (UTC)
I think Tiaxn creating a blog page like that would be a great idea!!! Also no, you were not being nosy, I'm a super friendly Luigi! Luigifan100 18:29, July 8, 2016 (UTC)
Lmao, I think I saw that episode once a long time ago, but I can barely remember. Just reading the synopsis cracked me up. It is pretty crazy down here, there's no denying that. Everything's going fine though. The weather has been great. I got some horrible rope burn from an anchor rope on the fourth. My middle finger caught the worst of it and has a slight curve/dent in it, but they're all healing well. So glad to hear your mother is doing better, and I hope she continues to recover quickly.
P.S. I put a picture on my computer of my hand the day it happened, so I suppose I'll share it with you : ) Click to enlarge.
Reply to "Kicked In Head" Message
So I finally got to try Pokemon Go. So far I caught a Bulbasaur and named it Jake (After the stretchy dog and State Farm guy). The hardest part I figured out about the game was how to move the character. It turns out that you need to actually walk around somewhere to get the in game character to move hence the name, "Pokemon Go". That's cool but it's a bit of a learning curve that I don't think the game clues you in on too much.
Speaking of Pokemon, I'm almost done with episode one of Pokemon Garnet which I'm thinking of retitling to something like "Pokemon: The Johto Quest" since there's already a Pokemon Garnet game (it's a ROM hack or modified game which uses an existing game like Firered or Emerald as a base).
I think as chapter thirteen or fourteenth unfolds, he may become less of being one or the other.
Reply to "Pokemon Universe" Message
I plan on working more on the Haunting Hour pasta tonight. I'm going to start on the second paragraph of chapter thirteen where Kristy and her dad head downstairs for breakfast. This is where we see Kristy act a bit clumsy and her mother noticed not only that trait but also points out mild dark circles around Kristy's eyes and when the father gets wind of this, he looks at Kristy and tells his wife that they should both keep an eye on her and make sure she gets good rest that night and if her condition worsens, they will take her to a doctor. I think by doing this, it adds a layer of sensitivity and common sense to the parents that would otherwise come later in stories like this, especially if they're R.L Stine related.
Today, I was visiting one of my dad's friends and the friend's son or nephew was visiting too and he also plays Pokemon Go. We were looking around for Pokemon and we walked around in the woods that had a cool lake and beach area. I've been up where the friend was a few times before and had no idea that area existed until today. As we were walking to that area, a black and yellow snake slithered across the trail. I didn't mess with it since I didn't know if it was poisonous or not. When we got to the beach, I encountered a Pidgeotto but when I went to catch it, the game froze. FUCK!!!!! Oh well, I guess I can try to obtain one by evolving my Pidgey. I also caught a Horsea and another Eevee while I was up there so it wasn't a total loss.
Reply to "Ekans List" Message
Actually, the snake I encountered wasn't any of the species you listed. See, I was in Massachusetts and since it was near a lake or wetlands area, I actually encountered an Eastern Ribbon Snake (It's black on the top and beige or burgandy on the bottom). From what I understand, these snakes rarely bite but they do produce a foul musk from their anal glands when they feel threatened. They are also not poisonous so had it bit me, I would've been fine. Suprisingly, I don't have that big of fear of snakes. I guess this is because I like corn snakes which are quite docile. But when it comes to bees, dragonflies, geese, bitey parakeets, and whatnot, I run for the hills.
Ha, I took the photo down myself just to be safe. Thought it might qualify as gore. The wounds are actually healing up nicely, but they're definitely leaving numb spots.
Wow, thanks for that article. I love hearing about charlatans getting their comeuppance. I would've loved to see the look on her face. Makes me laugh just thinking about it. Have a good one!
Bloody Fingers!!! lol
Good morning Raidra! How are you doing today? I hope all is going well for you, is your mother doing better? Luigifan100 15:49, July 12, 2016 (UTC)