The dark deed that you have requested has been carried out, also your talk page has been archived. I recommend using source mode as your default, because visual mode is a mess and tends to screw things up :) Buckle up I'm going to be popular 22:17, September 22, 2015 (UTC)
- I don't think there is a Brady Bunch or Full House EXE Pasta, but I'm pretty sure those are blacklisted subjects (I might be wrong). Could you send me the whole chapter that way I could read it to see how everything flows together? I'd have a better idea of whether or not it's a good ender and starter after that. Buckle up I'm going to be popular 05:14, September 23, 2015 (UTC)
- Been a busy day for me, sorry that you're bored. Watch Mr. Nightmare! I checked out his videos per your suggestion by the way and am having a great time with them. The three true creepy pizza delivery stories are the ones that touched me the most, since I have a friend that is a delivery driver at Pizza Hut.
- LOL, really? A Full House Spin-off? That show doesn't need it XD Should have done a Comet the Dog Spin-off. I saw Kimmy's actress in a crappy horror movie on the Sci-Fi (Scyfi now) channel years back, can't remember what it was called or about though. I just remember her character was killed off near the beginning of the movie. I don't know which would be a better twist, just go with your gut on that one. Buckle up I'm going to be popular 05:29, September 25, 2015 (UTC)
- Poor Comet, that'd be such a boring job.
- I look over it after it gets dark out.
- That's one show that I haven't seen, but really wanted to. I even know that Alf stands for Alien Life Form.
- That and I have a hard time staying focused during the day, no idea why. It's easier for me to read things at night.
- I haven't seen any that I know of, I don't watch a lot of films these days to tell the truth. I spend my time watching anime or playing video games because I have more fun with those.
- I hear that's a common fear, lots of people were creeped out by it and it resulted in them switching to the animated mouse for the commercials.
- Oh, I meant the more recent CGI one.
- That's a cool way to watch something when it is done right. I don't think I have enough skill to tell a story out of order and have it be any good, lol.
- Sorry, some stuff happened last night and I ended up away from my computer. Chapter 9's good and flows well with the rest of the story, I can't wait to see where 10 goes. Did you eat cheese before going to bed? If so, don't do that, it'll give you really wack dreams XD Buckle up I'm going to be popular 16:20, September 27, 2015 (UTC)
'Ello 'ello 'ello!
Unfortunately, I haven't read it yet because there was an issue on my computer the other day. I kept trying to go to the page, but it wouldn't load. Yesterday I wasn't on the computer at all because we were waiting for a tree service guy- who never came. ~rubs temples~ Thankfully, I was able to load the page today. I've copied and pasted it into my word processor so I can read it at my leisure. I see that it's about The Haunting Hour, so that should be interesting! I'll be sure to let you know. Raidra (talk) 12:48, September 25, 2015 (UTC)
- I'm glad you understand! I hope you can find a good computer.
- I've read chapters 1-7. While there are a few typos (which I'll describe after I've finished the whole story), I'm enjoying it so far. I love the descriptions, and the reader can share the narrator's nervousness of a situation not feeling right. I also liked this bit of foreshadowing. The narrator sees something that looks like a trapezoid, and then in the show there's something that looks like a trapezoid. I thought, "Oh, dang!" Raidra (talk) 19:48, September 26, 2015 (UTC)
Hmm... Maybe it was milk, it was either milk or cheese.
After you finish the entire thing, we should probably sit down and look it over from beginning to end to be 100% certain that everything flows smoothly, especially since I believe you'll have to appeal it (I think Lost Episode Pasta are blacklisted). Buckle up I'm going to be popular 06:12, September 28, 2015 (UTC)
- I think that whether it's accepted or not will mainly depend on the flow and creepiness factor. We'll just go over it a couple of times after it is finished and maybe you can check around with a couple of admins to see what they think before submitting it for appeal. I wish my high school had uniforms and I got to wear some back when I was in high school. Buckle up I'm going to be popular 06:41, September 29, 2015 (UTC)
- I still haven't read the reviews yet, ask me if I have tomorrow, that way I'll do it if I haven't. I've been busy focusing on trying to get my Creepypasta finished and coming up with concepts for the Jeff Contest.
- Beagles are cute, I like most dogs though. I do prefer the bigger ones that way I can roughhouse with them and not worry about accidentally hurting them.
- Ah. I seen a Great Dane that was as big as a horse before (I'm barely exaggerating, but I could have rode it).
- Thanks for the suggestions. I have something planned in regards to the bully though, Jeff's going to ask out a girl for prom that one of the bullies like, they'll drag him off and accidentally set him on fire.
- I read both of your reviews, they seem to have gotten shorter since the last one I read. You aren't getting burned out on writing them are you? They were still good, just not as comprehensive as the last one I had read.
- Haha, shoot for 30 chapters and set records.
- There was one that I read that was pretty long, but it was a month or so ago, so it is way back when. Maybe it wasn't the normal size for the reviews. That's good, don't want you to get burned out :)
- Ah, I don't know if it is or not. I was just saying that disturbing would be possible in a cartoon, because Ren and Stimpy had pulled it off.
Hey there! Longest story I've read so far: Humper Monkey's Ghost Story
"In a war, it didn't matter how many lives I ended. It mattered how many of them I saved." 22:49, October 3, 2015 (UTC)
Are you Afraid of the Dark was awesome, I loved watching that show. I remember the clown episode the best. That's good, the world needs more samurai. I saw it now, sorry for the delay. Buckle up I'm going to be popular 06:39, October 5, 2015 (UTC)