Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement

I don’t know what I did wrong. Why are people so cruel when you tell them something that isn't 'ordinary' or normal? Like how a few months ago, I told a few of my friends that I'm hearing voices, how they were loud but quiet and that they’re very unsettling to me. They freaked out and told me not to hang out anymore. This was a few minutes before I was called into the principal's office. She said I was scaring the students, all I did was tell them the truth. Yet, my parents agreed with her, since she’s an adult.

Ever since that day, everyone was avoiding me. They probably forgot I existed. I'm losing my mind, all because of the isolation everyone is giving me. I’ve lost my friends at this point. The only people or shall I say “things” that accompany me are the voices in my head.

“Walk the plank...” They would always tell me, they won't leave me alone, I bit my lip in fear.

Another day of isolation, this time my parents had the audacity to leave my plate empty. I guess they forgot I existed too. I wouldn’t blame them, If I were them then I'll probably forget I existed, too. I checked the fridge to be faced with non-edible treats, so I left the house with an empty stomach and rode my bike to school.

When I went into the school building. Nobody looked at me, they were doing their own thing. “I’ll get used to it, eventually.” I thought as I found my classroom and went inside. As expected, the class did the same thing they did in the hallway. I took a seat at my assigned desk, in the middle. The room was quiet, I felt like my ears were gonna bleed The silence ended as the bell rang and the teacher walked in to take attendance.

The voices started to talk again, “Consider it.” They said. I had already zoned out.

“Lucinda...” They called my name calmly, “Lucinda…!” They called again but this time harshly, “LUCINDA!” I snapped my head toward my teacher, Mr Ortiz. “Y-yes?” I asked in confusion but it looked like he didn't hear me. “Dear lord, where is that girl? She's been absent for more then 2 days!” He sighed then continued attendance. I wonder what had happened.

It was lunch time, I didn’t bring anything due to my parents not bothering to restock the fridge. So during my lunch period I walked around the roof of the school. Mostly looking off the building and seeing how high it is.

The voices were at it again, “Walk the plank…”, I closed my eyes and shivered in fear.

At the end of the day I went into my locker, as I opened it a letter flew out. Curious, I put it in my backpack so I could read through it when I get home.

After a stressful day, I got home and took off my shoes. My parents were in the kitchen, chopping up some carrots.

*Chop* *Chop* *Chop*

They didn’t bother to greet me, so I ignored them and went to my room.

I opened my back-pack and reached for the letter, not knowing what’s in store from me. All over the letter was written 'WALK THE PLANK' in jet black ink. I started to worry, is someone stalking me? What does this mean? What's happening?

“Walk the plank…” The voices started.

“Walk the plank…” “Walk the plank…” “Walk the plank…”

They repeated on and on as they got louder and louder, they wouldn’t stop. I covered my ears, but they still wouldn’t go away. I felt like crying.

I slammed my head on the wall, making the voices stop and giving me pain on my forehead. I’m now concerned about how my parents didn’t bother to check on me. Maybe they don’t care about me after all.

I couldn’t take it anymore. So the next day, I got up early and left without saying a word, my parents didn't notice I felt the house. I got to school, I went straight to the rooftop. So here I am at the top of my school building. Watching the trees sway as the wind blew. As the thousand of angels told me,

“Walk the plank…”

I looked down at the wave of cars. I do as they say as I take a breath and walked off.

Advertisement