Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement
Paranoia

There's an old saying,"You can't fight what you can't see." Although this is all good and true, it leads me to question something. What can't you see? You can see psychos, serial killers, and other "evils" of the world. Have you ever stopped to think, "Why do they kill?" The truth is, that these poor people are victims along with the ones killed. And while the police and judges try to defeat the real enemy, they are simply cutting off one head, as two more grow back.

The real enemy is not the psychopaths, it's insanity itself. You can't see this enemy, and you can't even begin to try to fight it. These people did nothing wrong, they were just given some bad genetics, maybe an abusive childhood, and yet they are blamed for the actions of insanity. And then others ignore and shun these poor people, as they lose their mind, denied humanity when they need it most. Alone and afraid, they quickly become paranoid and violent, and now insanity has created its perfect host.

Are you starting to see now, that all those serial killers and cannibals were as innocent as you and me? However, this also means that anyone has the potential to go this road. You may not know it yet, but in the following years, you may murder someone, and you will think nothing of it. It will just be a regular event, and you may think of it as a "treat". Well, that's what it's like for me at least. My point is, don't blame us for our actions. We have reasons and motivations. You see, we are compelled by violence, other killings and crimes. So every murder will only create more killers, and the sane populous will only decrease. I just wanted you to know all this before the same happens to me. I'm joining the winning team, so why don't you follow my lead, no one will blame you. After all, it's not your fault.

Advertisement