Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement


...I was wrong...This was when I first played Pokemon Ruby. I was in love with only one pokemon. That pokemon was Zangoose. They amazed me when I was watching an episode. On my birthday, my Grandpa bought me the game. My eyes sparkles when I first saw it. I was so happy and felt like I had butterflies in my tummy.



I rushed to my room, looking into boxes and tossing things out of them to find my gameboy. I finally found my pink gameboy SP, I couldn't find my regular gameboy so I was stuck with the SP. I popped the game in and start it up. I was giggling and my eyes kept on sparkling! I got past the intro and the start of the game. Choosing an starter pokemon was difficult cause I loved them all! So, I choosed Treeko since I loved pokemons that looked like reptiles. I named him Leafy. I always nickname every pokemon I get.



I finally got my character to Fallarbor Town. My pokemon team was Leafy (Grovyle), Ziggy (Linoone), Alumi (Skarmony), and Zero (Dustox). I went straight towards Route 114, I ran around in a patch of grass, suddenly, I encounter a pokemon. I keep thinking it is another Nuzleaf. Boy was I wrong. I encounter an Zangoose! I squealed happily. Jumping up and down but it wasn't over yet, I had to catch it. I weaken it a bit with Leafy and used a couple of greatballs. When I finally caught it, I was happy and started jumping again. I was so proud of myself! The game asked me if I wanted to nicknamed it. I selected yes and named it Berry. I thought it was such a nice name.



I trained Berry along with my other pokemon. Berry was in the front of my party and I kept her there. We had so much fun together, I beat the game with her and I was proud of her and my other pokemons.



Couple of days later, I got pokemon Sapphire. I was hoping to get a Zangoose in this game but a male Zangoose. By the time I finally got to Route 114, I was trying to find that Zangoose, insted, something else appeared that made my eyes sparkles. It was a Seviper. I have never seen one before. I thought it was beautiful. I sent out Rain, who is my Swampert since I started out with a mudkip this time. I took down some of its hp and threw a ultraball this time. I finally caught it. I was so happy! Berry was going to have a friend! I named my Seviper Fang.I was so happy!



I finally got to use my brother's gameboy to send Berry over to Sapphire. I was so happy that I had both awesome pokemons into my game!! I started to put Fang in the front of my party more. I finally got to the elite four. "Yes!" I would yell happily! I made this whole way with Fang. I was about to enter until...I was stopped by a text on the bottom. "Why don't you use me anymore...?". I was confused. What was that suppose to mean? I shrugged it off and tried to enter the building again. I feel as if...I was stopped by a wall. I couldn't move in. What the hell is going on I would think. Another text appeared. "Please use me instead of Fang, you love me more right?". I was still lost.



It wasn't until I realize that Berry was talking to me. I have the same amount of love for every pokemon I had. Love is infinite right? I didn't want to switch out my pokemon though...Berry already deafeted the elite four. It was Fangs turn now. I whispered,"I'm sorry Berry, its Fangs turn." The next text was a bit more scary. "Don't you love me!? Do you love my enemy more!?". Enemy....? I thought. Fang did nothing to her! Seconds went by and I got a new text. "Do you love him more?". It was an Yes/no question. I clicked no. All I got was ".....". I begin getting tired. I was so sleepy. I saved my game and turned it off, I went to bed right away.



The next day was the day that I could never forget. I started up my game after a muffin I had ate. Something wasn't right....The intro started, my character was riding her bike like always but...the sky was pitch black and the grass was red as blood. Next to my character was a Zangoose following her. I clicked the B button to turn off the intro, I was put into the game. It didn't give me a choice to go to option, new game, or continue. Once I was in the game, things got very strange. Even the sky on the game was pitch black, there was blood soaked into the grass. I didn't know what to say. I open up my party. "Thats strange..." I thought...The only pokemon in my party was Berry. Where are the others? Where are Fang and Rain? This was so confusing. I checked Berry's stats and her picture looked so depressed. I really wondered why.



I began searching around the area I was in. I notice I wasn't infront of the elite four building anymore, but in some sort of field. Where the hell was I? There was no music so I went to get my map but it wasn't in my bag! All I found were potions, pokeballs, and...a sharp tooth? It was strange, it was the color of red but darker. It was splattered with blood. I had a feeling like I have seen it before but...where? I kept thinking for a long time but nothing came to my mind. I wondered around the field for what seems like hours. Finally, I encounter something. It was a zangoose. I started to interact with it. All it did was made this sad cry and a battle has started. What I seen scared me...The zangoose was covered in blood, it was missing an ear and had bandages around her left eye. Her right eye was a bright yellow and instead of the white around it, it was all grey. What scared me the most was that it had a red fang in its mouth on the left side. The same fang I have but in my bag.



What was more terrifying was what the text said...."Berry wants to fight!". That can't be right! Berry was just in my party! She didn't even looked like that when I last saw her! She seem to have cutted her own ear off and blood poured from the bandages. My character's back was faced towards me, showing me that I can't send a pokemon out. There was text at the bottom..."Do you love me now? I killed every Seviper that would take you away from me! I was ment to be your number one pokemon! I love you so much Madellyn!" A chill ran down my spine...How did she know my name..? The name I used for my character was "Nian". More text appeared. "Are you proud of me!? We can be partners again! I know you would get sad of Fang so I ripped his tail and fangs out! I attached them to myself!". My eyes begin to form tears. My sweet Fang....He was killed and his fangs and tail was ripped off. They were now attach to my beloved Berry. I wanted to turn my game off so badly...A melody, close to Lavender town music was playing. I got more text. "Fang is part of me now! Arn't you proud of me that I can make this work!?". There was an Yes/No. I clicked no and started crying. All Berry said was "......". I should of never clicked no....Berry started attacking, using slash at my character. My character seem to have slash marks on her. Another text appeared, "I will MAKE you love me!". There was another slash. "I am YOUR FAVORITE pokemon! You will love me!". I didn't know what to do, I just watch, helplessly, crying and in shock.



After about 3 slashes later, my character blacked out. All I could hear was that melody and Berry's laughter. I was so scared to see what happens next. My character woked up minutes later. I gain control again. I check my party, noticing all my dead pokemons. I checked the stats of my beloved Fang. I gasp in shock to see his tail ripped off and his fangs ripped out with blood leaking. Its intestines are in the back of it, showing. I clicked next to see Alumi. Her wings have been ripped off and she had her legs broken. Next pokemon was my Marshtomp, Rain. His fins have been ripped off. It was strange at first since they all had something ripped off them. I closed out of the party and wondered around the pitch black area. I got a new text..." Would you like to see the new me?". Another Yes/No question. I clicked yes..I really REALLY wish I didn't...Im my sight was Berry. She had Alumi's wings stitched to her. She had Rain's fins and at the end she still had Fang's tail and fangs. I stared in horror. I decided to turn off my game but it wouldn't shut off. I kept repeating and got more messages..."You can't get rid of me. I love you too much for that to happen! Am I beautiful in your eyes!? I'm mixed with your favorite pokemons!".She was just covered in blood...I tried taking the game out but it still didn't turn off. I only had one thing to do...



I ran downstairs and got a hammer...I ran back up..."Im sorry Berry..." I cried as I slammed the hammer onto my gameboy SP. Smashing it harder and harder until it was just a pile of nothing really. I stop smashing it. I cried hard. I know Berry was bad but I loved her still...She was my favorite pokemon but I HAD to let her go so she didn't destroy anything else. I put all the broken pieces into my pokemon trash bin I got for Easter.



Later that night, I couldn't sleep. I kept hearing the screams of my beloved pokemons, getting their body parts ripped off. Berry's words keep repeating in my head. I got over it a couple of years later but never ever wanted to play my games like Sapphire ever again. I moved onto Ds games like Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Black, and White. Hopefully not to encounter another Zangoose ever again.



...I was wrong...

Advertisement