Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement
Windchime


January 4th, 2004

The sound of wind chimes has always scared me, I have no idea why. Something about the clanging just unnerves me, and unluckily for my sanity everyone on the street is buying the damned things. The sounds they make are so empty, like when you hurt someone out of spite then say you’re sorry. They sit there, slowly swaying, clanking, who could find this relaxing?

January 9th, 2004

The wind picked up today, and I’m here all day for the weekend, forced to listen to these things. Every damn house on the street has at least 2 sets, including ours, and the one outside my window. All you can hear is then constant clacking of wood hitting wood, or the clanging of metal. If my parents buy another set I swear I will smash it until there are no hopes of ever repairing it.

January 12th, 2004

That’s it! I’m done with it, today the neighbors bought another wind chime, except it has holes in it so it can whistle. I can’t take it anymore, they’re in my dreams clanging, I think I’m going insane because of it. Whistle, Clang, Bang, Tonight I’m destroying all of them, every single damn wind chime.

County Mental hospital, January 17th2004

Record # 497

Patient is constantly complaining of wind chimes, he was originally brought in because he was running around the street picking at the air and throwing it to the ground. Then shouting “Get out of my head you messengers from hell” Patient is to be considered extremely unstable and should be handled with the utmost of care.

Advertisement