Creepypasta Wiki
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
Wings
  +
  +
By:Barbosa
 
<span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:115%">Wiskey, cigars and painkillers dont help me sleep anymore… two nonths have past since the accident, the accident that took my beautifull Nadia from me. Now i spend my days and nights poisoning my blood with alchool and drugs, watching crap TV and constantly reeliving that night in my head… i remenber it so clearly.</span>
 
<span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:115%">Wiskey, cigars and painkillers dont help me sleep anymore… two nonths have past since the accident, the accident that took my beautifull Nadia from me. Now i spend my days and nights poisoning my blood with alchool and drugs, watching crap TV and constantly reeliving that night in my head… i remenber it so clearly.</span>
   

Revision as of 14:18, 27 August 2013

Wings

By:Barbosa Wiskey, cigars and painkillers dont help me sleep anymore… two nonths have past since the accident, the accident that took my beautifull Nadia from me. Now i spend my days and nights poisoning my blood with alchool and drugs, watching crap TV and constantly reeliving that night in my head… i remenber it so clearly.


I took nadia out to the nicest restaurant i could afford, my nadia only deserved the best… she looked so beautifull. – You look like na angel- i told her during diner, she blushed a little, my heart skipped a bit. –I only need a pair of wings now- she said with a small smile in her face, having wings was a fantasy she had since a little girl. –some day you will earn them-i said…


We finished our meal, paid and got in the car, it was rainig heavily… -Maybe we shoul wait until the rain calms down, its not safe to drive like this- Said nadia, if only i had listend to her… -It’s not a long drive, we will be home before you know it, trust me- After that i only remenber waking up in a hospital, the crash must have realy messed with my head… A doctor came in and told me that nadia died a few hours before i woke and that her final words were a message for me..  -dont cry for me… i will finaly earn my wings-…  At least she died with some hope in her heart.


Well… enough felling sorry for myself, i should get some sleep. I woke in the middle of the night with a the sound of a music box, i immediately recognized that sound, i gave Nadia that music box when we were dating… i got up and slowly made my way to the source of the sound… it was coming from the bathroom, as i got closer i started hearing a soft and delicate cry, i hesitated for a few second, my heart started racing, the bathroom door  was lightly open and the light was on, i continued making my way towards the bathroom... now i was close enough to grab the door knob, i opend it slowly... inside was the music box, still playing and a message written with a black fluid on the mirror... “Were are my wings?”

Wings