Creepypasta Wiki
Register
mNo edit summary
(Purging Category:Shock Ending - bot)
Line 30: Line 30:
   
 
{{by|Barbosa & Azul|user=yes}}
 
{{by|Barbosa & Azul|user=yes}}
[[Category:Shock Ending]]
 

Revision as of 22:30, 21 March 2014

Wings

Whiskey, cigars and painkillers don't help me sleep anymore. Two months have passed since the accident—the accident that took my beautiful Nadia from me.

Now I spend my days and nights poisoning my blood with alcohol and drugs, watching crap TV and constantly reliving that night in my head. I remember it so clearly.

I took Nadia out to the nicest restaurant I could afford. My Nadia only deserved the best. She looked so beautiful.

"You look like an angel," I told her during diner. She blushed a little and my heart skipped a beat.

"I only need a pair of wings now," she said with a small smile in her face. Having wings was a fantasy she had since a little girl. "some day you will earn them" I said.

We finished our meal, paid and got in the car. It was raining heavily.

"Maybe we should wait until the rain calms down, it's not safe to drive like this," said Nadia. If only I had listened to her.

"It's not a long drive; we will be home before you know it, trust me." After that, I only remember waking up in a hospital. The crash must have really messed with my head. A doctor came in and told me that Nadia died a few hours before I woke and that her final words were a message for me...

"Don't cry for me... I will finally earn my wings."

At least she died with some hope in her heart.

Well, enough feeling sorry for myself; I should get some sleep. I woke in the middle of the night with a the sound of a music box. I immediately recognized it as the sound of the music box I gave Nadia when we were dating.

I got up and slowly made my way to the source of the sound. It was coming from the bathroom, as I got closer I started hearing a soft and delicate cry.

I hesitated for a few seconds, my heart started racing. The bathroom door was lightly open and the light was on. I continued making my way towards the bathroom. I grabbed the door knob and opened it slowly. Inside was the music box, still playing, and a message written on the mirror with a black fluid.

"Where are my wings?"



Written by Barbosa & Azul 
Content is available under CC BY-SA